RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 3: Chapter 5

You just got finished watching Penny and Ciel kick half of team CRDL's ass.

Lace: When will they ever learn?

Bella: Probably never. They're all clearly idiots.

Timber: Good news guys.

Timber walked towards you and your team and looked at you.

Timber: I just got finished talking to Oobleck. Our match will be the first one once the doubles rounds are over. So you better be ready.

You crackled your knuckles and gave him a  cocky smile.

You: I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Timber: One can only hope so.

Suddenly your mom walked up to you guys.

Bella: Hey mom. Are you okay?

Krystal: Yeah I'm fine. Sorry for storming out like that.

Emily: No worries.

Bella: So are you guys ready for your fight?

Lace: Hell yeah!!

Emily: Aren't I always?

Lace and Emily stepped out of their seats and made there way to the middle of the arena.

Port: Our first 2 competitors: Lace Shoru and Emily West of team GLBE!

Lace smiled and waved to the crowd while Emily got her sword out. Lace soon shadowed Emily and pulled her sword out.

Emily: Triple the swords-

Lace: Triple the damage!

Lace and Emily fist pumped each other. Suddenly a women in a black hood and cloak followed by a man in a white assassin suit stepped into the arena.

Port: And our other 2 competitors: Phoenix and Nightly Darkmoon of team POSN (Poison).

The woman (Phoenix) pulled out a long sword in one hand and a dagger in the other hand. The man (Nightly) pulled out a great shield.

Emily: So I'm guessing you guys don't talk much?

They both stayed silent and glared at Emily and Lace. Lace leaned her head next to Emily's ear.

Lace: They're kind of creeping me out.

Emily: Don't let it get to you.

Suddenly one half of the arena was a forest, and the other half was a broken down village.

Port: 3...2...1...Begin!!

Suddenly Nightly rushes Lace and bashed her with his shield, sending her flying into the forest where he soon followed.

Emily: Lace!

Phoenix tried to use the distraction to attack Emily, but Emily quickly extended her sword and struck Phoenix, sending her back a few feet. Phoenix ran towards Emily and thrusted her sword. Emily side stepped and tried to hit Phoenix with an upward slash, but it was blocked and Phoenix kicked Emily in the face, sending her to the ground. Emily got back up and growled. She sent slash after slash, but they were all parried. Phoenix quickly slashed Emily in the face with her dagger, then hit her in the temple with the end of the handle on her sword. Meanwhile Lace went invisible. Nightly started to look for her. She climbed into a tree and sat there. Nightly walked under the tree she was standing in, and she took this opportunity to jump out of the tree and hit him with an X slash. But he quickly raised his shield and blocked the attack. Lace used the momentum she had gained to jump off of the shield and landed on the ground. Before she could react Nightly charged at her with his shield up and charged into her. He kept running until he slammed her through a tree. She quickly turned her swords into pistols and started shooting. Nightly put his shield up and blocked all bullets. He grabbed her ankle and sling her into another tree. Meanwhile Emily was running up a building trying to keep distance from Phoenix, but Phoenix quickly jumped in front of Emily and kicked her in the stomach, throwing her off of the building. Emily fell to the ground, hard. Phoenix jumped into the air and pointed her sword down. She landed directly on Emily, depleting all of her aura.

Port: Emily West has been eliminated!

Bella: Come on Lace!!

You: You can do this!!

Nightly grabbed Lace by her face and threw her out of the forest. Lace Slowly got up. She looked around and saw Nightly on her left side with his shield up. She looked to her right, where Phoenix was carrying Emily. She Gently laid Emily on the ground, then slowly pointed her sword at Lace. Lace quickly went invisible and ran up behind Phoenix. Lace struck Phoenix in the back throwing her too the ground. She quickly ran to Nightly and swept his feet. He fell on his back, giving Lace the opportunity to slam both of her swords down on him as hard as she could.

Port: Nightly Darkmoon has been eliminated!

Phoenix glared at Lace and tried to slash her with her sword. But Lace caught the sword and threw it to the other side of the arena. Phoenix put her leg behind Laces legs and shoved her back. Once Lace fell she jumped high into the air and landed on Lace. Lace quickly put both of her swords up. Phoenix pointed the dagger at Laces throat and pushed down, but Lace used her swords to try to hold Phoenix back. Phoenix's dagger Slowly inches closer towards Lace's throat. Lace yelled and kicked Phoenix in the stomach. Lace quickly got up and rushed Phoenix. She struck Phoenix multiple times and finished it off with a thrust. Sending Phoenix rolling across the ground and eventually crashing into a house.

Port: Lace and Emily win!!

You, Bella, and Krystal jumped out of your seats and cheered loudly. Lace looked at the crowd and smiled. She quickly ran to Emily. Emily Smiles weakly.

Emily: I knew you could do it.

Lace: Team GLBE always comes out on top.

Emily chuckled.

Lace: Emily I-

Bella: Good job you guys!

You and Bella ran towards Lace and Emily and knelt down around Emily.

Emily: How the hell did you defeat them both? I couldn't even take down Phoenix on my own.

Lace: Guess I'm the better fighter.

You all chuckled.

And there's chapter 5!! Hope you enjoyed!  BTW the match between us and Timber will be a bonus chapter, but instead of it being at the end of the Volume, it'll be before the chapter where Yang and Mercury fight.