RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 3: Chapter 9

And here come the feels!! BTW this will be the last chapter of the volume. So I'm gonna pack everything from the last couple of chapters into this one. So here we go!

You: This is gonna be a good fight!

Bella: Damn right it is!!

The world suddenly went dark. You opened your eyes and was back in the horrible vision again. You watched as Jasper plunged Bella's glaive into her stomach. You fell to your knees.

You: Please stop this!

Timber: F/n! Wake up!!

You opened your eyes. Everyone was looking at the arena in horror. You looked at the arena. Your jaw hit the floor as you saw Penny dismembered on the ground, with a shocked Pyrrha. You suddenly got the vision again. You shook your head violently.

You: Stop!!!

Lace: F/n what are you...

You: Stay away from me!

You looked at your team. They all looked at you with worried looks. Bella has her hands over her mouth.

Bella: F/n...

You ran out of the stadium. You stopped at the entrance and punched the wall so hard it left a hole.

You: Why is this fucking happening!!

Bella: F/n!

You looked behind you and saw Bella running towards you.

Bella: F/n what is going on?!

You: I can't do this!!

Bella: I understand that you're stressed out but you're losing your mind!

Bella started to cry.

Bella: Please just try to stay calm!

You were about to say something until you heard a loud screech. You and Bella looked up and saw a giant Nevermore trying to break the stadium barrier.

Bella: How the hell did a Nevermore get here?!

You got angry and called in your locker. You grabbed your weapon and changed it to sword form. Bella got her weapon out as well. You ran until you caught up with your team.

Krystal: F/n are you okay?!

You: I'm fine!! Just help me kill that damn thing!

The Nevermore finally broke through the barrier and slammed to the ground. You jumped into the arena along with everyone else.

Another side note Krystal's weapon are two long swords that are connected to a pair of gloves. Kind of like Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

You all charged at the Nevermore. But suddenly lockers landed on the Nevermore, stunning it for a bit. You watched as tons of students grabbed their weapons. You smiled. Suddenly he Nevermore got back up and screeched loudly. You were about to attack it until someone fell from the sky and slammed there sword onto the Nevermore, killing it instantly. The arena was filled with smoke. You all waited for the smoke to clear. When it cleared, the person standing on the Nevermore stared at you.

Jasper: Guess who's back?

Krystal: Jasper?

Jasper looked at Krystal and gasped. You and Bella rushed up to Jasper and struck her with your weapons. Jasper was sent flying. She got up and flew towards you and Bella and sent you both flying out of he arena. You and Bella slowly got up. Jasper walked up to you both. You gasped as you remembered the vision. Jasper gave you a seductive look.