RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 3: Chapter 7

-MEMORY-

Bella fell to her knees in exhaustion. You stood victorious over her once again.

You: 5 times in a row. That's gotta hurt.

Kai: Are you even trying Bella?

Krystal: Kai! Be nice! You did good sweetie.

Bella: F/n I'm seriously gonna kick your ass.

You all laughed. It was a sunny day out. You, Bella, and your mom and dad were outside. Kai (your dad) thought it was a good idea to see a couple matches between you and Bella.

You: I still find it unfair that Bella has her semblance and I don't!!

Kai: Patience is key son. Patience is key.

You stuck your tongue out at him. Bella got up and readied her weapon and lit it on fire.

Bella: One more round!!

You: As you wish.

You readied your sword.

Krystal: 3...2...1...Go!

Bella charged at you and thrusted her glaive. You sidestepped and kicked her in the back. She got up and jumped in the air. She slammed her glaive down, but you caught the handle and threw her behind you. As she was recovering you grabbed a lightning dust crystal and tried to put it in your sword. But before you could Bella shoulder charged you. You dropped the crystal and fell down. You felt the crystal stab into your shoulder. You howled in pain.

Kai: Oh no!!

Your father ran to you and gently grabbed your arm. He suddenly jerked back.

Kai: Ow!!

Krystal ran up to you.

Krystal: Wait a minute...

Your aura shimmered and suddenly the pain was gone. You got up and took the crystal out of your arm.

Bella: Woah!!!

Bella pointed to your hand. You examined your hand and saw electricity running through your hand. Your eyes widened.

You: Is this my semblance?

You got a fire crystal and stabbed it into your other arm. After a couple seconds your hand caught on fire, but you felt no burning. Bella's jaw dropped to the floor.

You: I unlocked my semblance!!!

You formed a fireball in one hand and a ball of lightning in the other hand.

You: Still wanna continue?

Bella dropped her weapon and ran behind Kai. Kai chuckled and ruffed Bella's hair up. The fire and lightning faded away.

You: Awwww!! Why'd it go away?!

Krystal giggles and knelt down.

Krystal: Because if it stayed you'd destroy everything you touched. Do you want that?

You: I guess not.

Kai: Good job little boy. Still can't take me on though.

You ran up to your dad. But he extended his hand and placed it on your forehead, preventing you from moving forward. You tried to swing but your short little arms couldn't reach.

Kai: Gotta be quicker than that son.

You: Alright fine! You win!

Kai knelt down and gave you a hug.

Kai: I'm proud of you son.

Bella: Hey what about me?!

Kai pulled Bella into the hug.