8 [N]

zach made his way to the lunch table with a phone in his hand, frustrated. as soon as he reached his group of friends, he slammed his phone against the surface of the table and looked at them.

"i am angry," he let out, pressing his lips together in an irritated manner.

"yeah, we can see that," said corbyn, one of his friends, with a hand on his heart indicating the he had been startled at zach's sudden appearance.

"what's wrong?"

"some guy keeps sending me pick up lines and won't tell me who he is!" he threw his hands up in the air before sitting down, next to jack, his best friend.

zach had always preferred jack out of all his friends. he didn't exactly know the reason why he did so, but if he had to choose, it'd be jack. of course, jonah, corbyn and daniel saw this, too, but they didn't mind. they figured it must be because their personalities were almost identical. but deep inside, zach knew that wasn't the case. he knew that way way deep inside, he had feelings for the curly haired teen; he just didn't want to accept it. he was straight. he'd always been straight and always will be.

"sending you pick up lines? if i were you, zach, i'd marry that person," jack joked, nudging him on the side. "pick up lines is where it's at."

"they're fun to read and receive but not by someone you don't know," he argued, taking one of daniel's fries. "i literally only know his gender."

"do you guys talk a lot?" jonah asked.

"no, i kinda just shoo him off or leave him on read."

"bruh," daniel and corbyn said in unison, looking at zach with disappointment.

"how do you expect to know more about him when you don't even try to talk to him?" jonah sighed. "sometimes i wonder if you actually have a brain," he joked.

"yeah, whatever, no one likes you anyway." zach rolled his eyes playfully and began eating off of daniel's tray.

"oh, sure, zach, you can definitely eat my lunch. it's not like i paid for it or anything," the blue eyed brunette pushed his tray towards zach.

"do any of you guys have a date to prom?" corbyn questioned.

the boys laughed hysterically.

"us? prom dates? that dodgeball definitely didn't do you good in gym today." daniel laughed, pretending to be wiping away a tear. "ah, hilarious."

"yeah, dude, you thought we were gonna have dates. i though we were gonna go together." jonah has his chin on the palm of his hand with a smile on his face. "who needs girls, anyway?"

"they're gross," added zach, scrunching up his nose.

"hey, we're all handsome men, i think we can get dates," corbyn argued, holding his head up high.

"yeah, whatever you say, bean."

•••

ahaaaaa this is sorta like a filler ?? but it also leads to zach getting to know his secret admirer more ((;

pEAce ✌️

^^ dolan twins who??