Prologue

"This new place will be familiar, you have been there before. However, this will be a new experience. A horrifying one. Even after all your experience with fighting, war, and death, this will be a whole new level of suffering. Are you ready?"

I cracked my knuckles and yawned. I am way too tired for this, I wiped my watery eyes and stood up.

"Sure, I'm guessing you're exaggerating about this new place aren't you?" I replied. I could feel the bags under my eyes getting heavier and my mind wandering as I started to care less. The being chuckled and had an amused look on his face.

"See for yourself, good luck warrior," they said with a rather playful tone. The black surroundings started to change into a blinding light I protected my eyes with my arm and the last thing I remember was the being uttering a quiet sentence.

"Your artifacts will be scattered around this place until you find them."

"GOD FUCKING DAMM-" I yelled as the light overcame me.

I awoke to the calm sound of birds and the docile pink sunlight filtering through my blinds. I put a hand on my chin and moved it slightly to the side, gently pulling the muscles in my neck. The quiet satisfying popping noises that came woke me up in a way. I yawned and crawled out of the bed. I immediately had the urge to go eat something, I looked around the strange room finding trinkets scattered across a desk as well as a computer. I glanced to my left and found an alarm clock that read 6:31.

You need to leave at 7:30

The sudden voice I didn't recognize took me extremely off guard. I stumbled backward and tripped over my own feet. I then realized how weak I felt. My body wasn't accustomed to this new world.

"Who are you?" I stuttered between dramatic breaths.

I am here to guide you. To fix the mistakes I made, I need to go for a while. I am so very very tired.

Take care of Sayori

I know that name. I know that fucking name like I know my own soul, I also know where I am.

And it scares me more than anything else.