Chapter 5: Revelations

I sat up fast, gasping and coughing. I felt the hairs on my neck go down and my muscles began to relax, I looked to my side and turned on the lamp. The wallpaper of Sayori's guest room was comforting, I got out of the bed and made my way into the kitchen and started to make a cliche breakfast. The stove burned to life and the red fire calmed after a few seconds and turned blue, I set the pan on the stove and threw some different oils onto the plate and let it heat up. I made some pancake batter and grabbed the frozen bacon out of the fridge. Hashbrowns, eggs, bagels, french toast and some condiments like powdered sugar and maple syrup. I poured four helpings of pancake batter onto the pan and put the oven on pre-heat.

A clattering sound from the back of the house made me jump. The stove timer read 6:30, which means that Sayori is without a doubt still asleep. I ran to the guest bedroom and grabbed the sword. The weapon slid out of the sheath and I carefully made my way back to the kitchen looking at every nook and cranny a person could hide in.

Behind you.

A feeling made it's way across my body and centered on my back. There was a huge power source coming from behind me.

"Helloooooooo," A playful voice said. I spun around and raised my sword without fear. A winged being floated before me. She was dressed in clothes that were....less than appropriate. And her black wings were folded neatly behind her form. My grip on the sword tightened preparing for a fight.

"Do you not want to hear of the Red Veil?" The mysterious woman asked. This made me stop. The red veil....why was that name so familiar? I sheathed the sword and let her continue.

She walked up to me all slow and got a little bit too close.

"My name is Crystalline. I am one of the three Odysseus sisters here to give you a prophecy."

"I hate prophecies." I coolly stated. She handed me a book with a cover of a seemingly drawn version of the girls. I turned to the first page and it read: DDLC fanfiction collection. The table of contents read about a collection of what seemed to be stories:
Lust of misanthropy
Unwillingly lewding
Wait for me to come home
My story about the game
Sayori x reader
Fuchsia horizons
I closed the book and set it down on the table. I looked at crystalline expectantly.

I realized something else.

"Why did you break Sayori's mug?" The mug was in the middle of the table so it had to be on purpose.

"Because I don't like her...because she likes you"Crystalline teased. My mouth fell slightly ajar in awe. She then broke out into laughter and started to fade away, saying something about the look on my face. A sigh left my mouth and I sat on the couch.

"Sorry about that, my sister is a huge pain."

I looked up half expecting to pass out then and there. This new figure who seemed more practical as an angel due to her angelic presence and respect for personal boundaries...so far.

"She's such an idiot she forgot to tell you about the red veil." this new woman said. Curiously I signaled her to continue.

"The Red Veil is an intergalactic human alliance allied with Cephalon_Carinae. You were a huge part of this alliance. The Red Veil was hell-bent on helping those innocent by vanquishing all that opposed peace with holy fire. You were second in command and their greatest warrior. Liberating and helping the innocent. You received multiple equipment upgrades putting you at a combat level that rivals a modern-day anti-Christ." After the angel lady finished you closed your eyes and groaned.

"I wanna go to bed..... I don't want to deal with this garbage anymore." She giggled and sat next to me on the couch and placed a key in my hand.

"I want to get back to my sweetheart as well! Hold on to this and please don't forget about us." She chirped. She slowly faded away leaving a small key in my hand. I placed the key in my pocket and walked into Sayori's room where I found her half awake in bed.