Chapter 6: The Club

I walked with Monika through the halls towards the club room. We approached the double door and she looked back at me with a smile and opened the door on the left and signaling me to walk inside. I returned the smile and walked inside.

"Why the hell are you so stuck up?" A clearly annoyed voice said.

Oh boy.

"I'm just saying that your argument is invalid, manga simply isn't and never will be literature!" A second voice replied.

I walked over to the two girls and sat in a chair. I pulled out the sandwich Monika gave me and took a bite. It tasted good, Nutella and marshmallow fluff. Interesting sandwich, I looked at the girls and put my food on the desk calmly.

"Who is right Y/N? Is manga literature or what?" Yuri scoffed. She looked at me with an expectant expression on her face.

"Oh shut up Yuri! Y/N is too distracted by your chest to make an opinion of his own"

Oh shit. I should calm things down before they start beating each other up. I thought of a solution that would make both of them happy.

"Don't you dare say that you little shit!" Yuri yelled in return.

I stood up from the desk drawing attention to myself.

"Yuri, I think this argument is pointless at best. No opinion generally needs to be had if Natsuki is not hurting anybody including herself and Natsuki, you shouldn't use an attribute about someone that they can't control against them. I expect both of you to drop it the best you can." I finished. Sayori got up and looked as if she had something to say as well.

"Well I think it doesn't matter how big of a chest you have or how busty of a bum, we all should compliment each other no matter what." Sayori stuttered.

The two girls were not only surprised but also super embarrassed. I on the other hand was laughing my fucking ass off with Monika. We looked at each other and I warmly smiled over to her.

"Hey Monika I actually don't know what kind of literature you like to read, would you like to spend the next few days spending time together so I can learn more about you?" I inquired. Monika had a surprised look on her face and a tear streaked down her face. She smiled and wiped the year with her sleeve.

"I would love that Y/N" she responded eagerly.

"More than you know"she whispered expecting me not to hear it.

_________________________________
Okay I know what you're thinking and I know it's a short chapter but there is a reason for it. I'm considering watering another fanfiction in the RWBY category but don't know what girl/situation to use.

Please comment if you have any ideas and thank you deeply for your patience.