Chapter 10: Propaganda

Propaganda: Information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view; The Pristeened Emerald Eyes took this name when their leader returned to the council.

Source: NWG Database

Log Eliza Experiment No.2 The Libitina Project.

Begin file.

The surveillance has started, the disciplinary system has been put in place and the Propaganda has begun. It's started with the music, a classical piece developed by our scientists to relax you and put you in an open state of mind. The minders aka emotional torture specialists are by her side smiling, 24/7. She has state of the art technology around her, cameras she can see, and ones she can't. Expected time until full control,

two weeks, end tape, begin tasks.

click.

They watch me. All the time, I don't know how to feel. I try to be aggressive but I'm met to what seems to be kindness. The music that blares out of the speakers nulls my anger but seems so genuinely loud, they keep saying the same thing,

We are here to help, we'll help you find him. 

At first I didn't buy it but now I am considering if they are telling the truth or not. After all if they wanted me dead, wouldn't they have done that by now? I think they really are trying to help me. But I can't be sure, god I want food. The cameras have the blinking red light that never turns off, the music they play is unrelenting. I'm tired, so, so tired. I want to see him again. I DESERVE to see him again, Im getting angry again. Nines was right, I get angry too easily. Fuck, I want to scream. I should trust them, theyĺl help me find them. Nines and You. They will, I know they will, I trust them, I-

Close File.

The rigorous and angry winds of the outside air bellowed throughout the venue as the two lovers sat at the table on the lonely balcony. Despite most guests wanting to eat inside, these two found the wind calming, and were overall sick of being inside a building. Now they sat, gazing into each other's soul. The condensation on the males drink slowly sank to the coaster and onto the table. This caused him to realize where he was and why he was here, he picked up the drink and took a light sip. His counterpart from the other side of the table sighed in content, she herself had already finished her drink and wore a tired smile. 

"Remember the carnivale?" Natsuki inquired, with a sense of contempt and sadness in her voice.

"Yes. I can never forget." Noah answered seemingly instantly, the fire of memory and anger shone in his eyes as he sipped his drink once more. His soul shook, remembering the orrible event that was the carnivale. Remembering this threw his thoughts into his past experiences and where he was now. Yuri and Monika had left for multiple reasons, Yuri had been with them for a few months but suddenly disappeared after acting quite strange. Monika had set out on a journey after receiving a set of memories that had been blocked off the the third eye. Sayori stayed, she's still with us. She's not the same after Sonath, we all changed but she was hit the hardest, but that girl still keeps her aloof attitude. While somehow also being a monster on the battlefield and a compassionate soldier. Other than that Spencer and Odysseus are MIA, and the world has been under a general peace since then. Occasionally I'll get a call about a gang or a message from pops but nothing serious. 

One day a call came in,

And it was from Yuri. Natsuki had let me know that a potential threat was rising and another MC had broken the cycle due to the soul alleviation process. We were both shocked but rose to the occasion to start researching. We started 1 month ago from today, and here we are at what seems to be a wall. Unless we answer three major questions then the case is useless. What energy type is the warrior bonded with? How synchronized is his dual soul? and Who is his true counterpart? These questions are genuinely mind boggling to the point of outright frustration. We are close to finding the energy source which will give us something, but our sources won't come in till friday and it's fucking monday so all we can do is wait. We've made every preparation and set every precaution. Now all we can do is go out to restaurants and enjoy each other for what we are, like a vacation. To be honest it's quite wonderful to be in her presence again. 

I looked solemnly to the outside city I swore to protect, and felt happy that I had basically achieved that goal. This is one of my favorite restaurants, Spencer came here with Monika on their first ever dinner date, Spencer got jumped by michael and his thugs but managed to make it out and return as dinner was served. I smiled remembering how lonely spencer truly was during those times, and how he found love with his literal angel odysseus. I turned my gaze to Natsuki, she cutely sneezed and was looking at the crowd of people inside. She had really become an admirable warrior, and sometimes I wonder if I truly deserve to have myself in her presence, she is so unbelievably perfect in every way I can think of. She caught me looking at her and gave me a toothy smile with her eyes closed and her nose wrinkled, my mouth opened slightly in awe of how actually cute that was. Natsuki responded with a hearty laugh and hiccup from the situation. I laughed at her misfortune of having the hiccups and she yelled at me cutely that I was indeed, an idiot. These were the times, I miss when this was truly the norm, but the best I can do is enjoy it now.

The waiter walked over with our food and placed it on the table, causing Natsuki to smile in excitement and drool a little bit. He placed it on the table with a dimple filled smile and told us to enjoy our food. I leaned over and grabbed some silverware, excited to dig into my meal.

"Looks amazing!"Natsuki exclaimed. She grabbed a fork and stuffed some of her expensive pasta into her mouth, some of which was cutely dropping out. I smiled and took a bit of my own steak. This is the only place I want to be, and I feel truly happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The process is complete, the found energy is that of excalibur umbra. The umbral warrior based warframe, this is a complete fusion of reservoir tenno energy and sentient experimentation. level 100 threat.

"Interesting. Call noah. We found it."

And that is chapter 10. A pretty slow one but I wanted to introduce the romantic relations of two new characters. Noah and natsuki, these are from @hwest36

he made an original DDLC story that has a huge amount of reads, and I hope his characters can continue his legacy in my story. (yes I asked) I am excited about this story and have a lot of motivation. But I don't want to burn myself out, which is primarily why I don't work on weekends. I'll see you guys in the next one!