[ Chapter 9 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

He looks away from me like he regrets something he did.

" it was my fault "

Well I was right.

" Sasuke was fighting with Tadashi over how overprotective he is to Mariko, Kaneki was brought into the matter with no reason, Mariko was upset how they were acting, I was brought up to the matter and got asked who was being sensitive and my tongue slip saying they all are, they got it in a wrong way then thought I was just full of myself, they four split up after that, weeks later, I found Mariko just now and she was mad about how I wasn't having some brother and sister moment as the oldest, we were also on a mission at the same time " he explains.

" wow, that's a lot " I said.

" it's tough being the oldest " he said.

" eh, can't relate " I said.

" what was the mission? " I asked.

" we had to catch a Yakuza " he said.

" what's a Yakuza? " I asked.

" in Japanese it means a powerful criminal or gangster " he said.

" oh " I said.

" he's apparently a guy who owes my father a lot of money, he turned into a Yakuza not long ago " he said.

" but how did this happened? " I asked looking at the wound i just stitched up.

" the Yakuza kidnapped Mariko, stabbed me and ran away with her, I couldn't keep up so I came to you in time before i lost to many blood " he said.

" well, you did the right thing coming, we're finding her " I said.

" it's too dangerous, he can threaten us using Mariko, he'll know we'll be after her and he'll be waiting for us at the door, that's why I'm going alone " he said and stood up, grabbing his bloody shirt, putting it on.

" no, your not, that's why you came here, you wanted my help " I said.

" no, I just needed you to treat the wound " he said.

" see your saying it again " I said.

" say what? " he asked.

" think about it, why did I pop up in your mind in the first place?, I've known you for almost ten years Mitsunari, if your saying your going alone, then I'm thinking maybe Mariko was right, you are full of yourself " I said.

He think for a second then looks up at me.

" I have the key to Mariko's apartment, I have some of my clothes in her room, I'll change while you call some of your friends to gather, then we'll make a plan, I know where this guy took Mariko " he said, a smile crept on my lip and he exits my apartment and head to Mariko's.

" Xiao Yu, dial Victor "

~ Time Skip ~

We have Ash, Natalie, Garroth and Dante with us. Travis, Katelyn, Nicole couldn't come because they were already on a mission.

Mitsunari enters my apartment wearing a black shirt, with a black and white flannel jacket. He wore the same pants and combat boots. And a pair of fingerless leather gloves.

" I'd gotta say, the glasses made the outfit looks more cooler " Garroth said.

He closes the door holding a rolled up paper. He unrolls the paper and place it in the desk as we all gather around it.