Bonding

I woke up with the smell of food hitting my nose. I reached over and felt that Bey was gone. I stretched and rubbed my face before reaching for my phone on her nightstand. It was 10:00 a.m. I checked to see if I had any messages from my mom, but there wasn't. I figured she would be good last night.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to piss. I caught a glimpse in the mirror and decided my ass needed to get back in the gym, my stomach was starting get a little too chubby for my liking. I made a mental note to go to L.A Fitness later on today. I finished my business and started looking for a toothbrush under Bey's cabinet. It took me forever but I found a little cheap one she had. I used the Crest 3D white she had and handled my shit.

I didn't waste anytime grabbing a washcloth and towel from Bey's linen closet, helping myself to a shower. I put my phone on the shower speaker and played my music while I washed up.

"First off, you get the ammo, then you cock it

First off, we had to blast off like a rocket..Skrrt, skrrt

I put the Patek water on, but I got options

PJ takin' off and I ain't stoppin', no

Louis V belts, Louis V on my walls

Fishscale, nigga, I can't fuck with no laws

Never fear what's on my lens, I see fugazi

I should pee on this bitch and make her pay me."

I finished the hook on the last song before I stepped out the shower. The mirror covered in steam and the cool air hit my skin as I slid the glass shower door. 

I tied the towel around my waist and walked back into the bedroom to see Bey \ Bey laying in the bed eating

"Hey Shawn." Her beautiful lips curling into a smile. 

"Good Morning Beautiful. How you feeling this morning?" I said leaning over to kiss her temple.

"Come sit and eat." 

"I will in a minute. I just wanna dry off real quick."

"Ok." She went back to eating the fruit and other breakfast on the plate.

" She went back to eating the fruit and other breakfast on the plate