Heard About Us

My heart fell heavy as the verdict rang out and the gravel hit the wooden bench. My chest tightened as I looked over at Keith who was smiling and hugging his lawyer. Lucy, Shawn, and Olivia came to my side as I screamed out in tears.

"HOW? HOW? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?" I gripped Shawns chest for support as I cried in his suit.

"Bey, I am so sorry this happened. I have no idea how this could have happened, but I will definitely be going to the police department to find out how this fuck up happened." Lu spoke as strongly and rubbed my back. 

"Take me home." My voice drained from the events of today.

"Is it possible to get him convicted again?" Shawn spoke from above me. 

"Not for the rape and trespassing, but if he comes back to the house or anything, we can charge him on that. There is double jeopardy here, so we can't get charged again, even with new evidence. I'm sorry." Olivia interjected.

"SO I HAVE TO WAIT LIKE A SITTING DUCK BEFORE HE RAPES ME AGAIN? THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. HE GOT OFF ON A TECHNICALITY." I didn't know who to be mad at, but I was definitely pissed and scared. "WHAT ABOUT MY SAFETY? MY SON? WHAT THE HELL IS GONNA HAPPEN IF HE COMES BACK?"

"Beyoncé we will not let him get you. You can file a restraining order and keep him away."

"Yes because the law is clearly on my side right?." I laughed sarcastically. I grabbed my purse from the table and walked out with Shawns hands in mine. The minute we opened the doors to the court, reporters hounded us with questions regarding the case. Shawn pushed them aside while I hid my head in his other arm.

"MOVE!, MOVE!" Shawn yelled out. 

"Ms. Knowles what happened? Did he really rape you? Are these allegations false? What are you going to do now? Are you scared for your life?" Reporters yelled out to me as we walked through. 

We reached the car in 10 minutes which should've been 2. Shawn's driver was waiting for us and opened the door for us to get in. I slid in first with Shawn following.

"Take us to my house." Shawn spoke to the driver as we pulled off.  "Bey?" He spoke softly. 

I couldn't speak. I just laid down with my head in his lap. I kicked off my heels and rested. "Were going to my house to avoid any pap who may be waiting for you."

I didn't respond, just continued to lay there with my tears running down my face. I felt Shawn wipe my hair from my face, gently rubbing his hand on my cheek. "Bey, I'm here for you. If you wanna talk or just be silent, just know if you need anything, just ask." I felt comfort as he spoke. His New York accent resonating to my ears as I tried to calm down. I closed my eyes and when they opened again, I was in Shawn's bed.

Stretching my arms wide, I groaned out loud. I turned over and came face to face with Shawn. I didn't smile nor frown. I was just numb. I followed the motions of getting up and peeing. Grabbing some food from his fridge and coming back to the bed. I stripped down and just relaxing on the 1000 thread count sheets. I looked over the time. It was 4 o'clock. I figured Shawn's mother still had the kids. I would call and check up on them but I can't bring myself to open my mouth and hold a conversation. I laid back after placing my finished plate of food on the nightstand. 

I took the liberty of tucking back under the comforters and wrapping my arms around Shawn. "mmm Bey." Shawn moaned in my ear. I looked up at him and his eyes opened. "How you feeling honey bey." 

"Numb..just numb." I tightened my grip around Shawn as we laid in his bed.

" I tightened my grip around Shawn as we laid in his bed

 He looked down at me as I shed yet another tear. He wiped my tear and lifted my chin so our eyes linked. I stared at him with so much confusion. I loved him, but felt so heart. I wasn't ready to be with him and yet that's all I wanted. To have him and his comfort, to be loved solely by him and feel him everyday all day. My heart beat faster as we stared harder. I glanced at his lips and back up to him. My breathing became hitched and I took a leap of faith. I leaned up smashing my lips onto his. My hand holding his face as I leaned over him. The heat radiated off our bodies as we passionately locked lips. 

Our gasps could be heard as we took breaths in between kisses. "Bey.." I ignored him as I climbed onto and put his hands in mine. 

"Bey

"Bey..wait." I kept going, biting his lips in between his chanting. My moans became more aggressive. I didn't want to think about anything, just him.

"Be--" 

"Shawn! It's ok. I want this..please... I need this....I don't want to talk...ok, trust me. I know what I'm doing." I looked at him in his eyes. He licked his lips and thats all the confirmation I needed. I lowered my head as I locked my lips with him. He let go of my hands and gripped my thighs. I moaned in his ear as his dick rose hitting my pussy. I was dripping on the boxers he still had on. I quickly slid back on him to take off the annoying fabric. 

His dick popped out and leveled with my eyes. I grabbed it stroking it softly. He was thick and smooth. I moved my lips to his tip lightly sucking on it before he pulled away.

"Let me please you." He said as guided me back up. I didn't say anything, he just took the lead and flipped me on my back before diving in between my legs and sucking my clit. It was amazing, earth shattering. His tongue moved such a rhythm that I felt myself coming almost instantly. It had been so long for me having actual sex willingly.

"Shawn, baby. I wanna feel you please." My voice wavering from pleasure. Shawn moved from sucking me to kissing me higher and higher. His lips touched mine and I felt so cared for and loved. I felt like nothing else mattered. As our tongues danced in our mouths, I felt him enter me. My body tensed up at his size and he stopped. 

"You ok?" He said looking down at me.

"Yea I am. Keep going." I grabbed the back of his neck so he could resume.

With every inch, more and more of me felt more open and vulnerable to him. I was in ecstasy. "FUCK Shawn! Mmmm you feel so good baby. Fuck. Please don't stop. Please." 

Shawn stroked faster and faster.

"Damn, Bey. You so fucking tight." Shawn picked up his pace and began to fuck me harder. 

"mmhmm right there baby. right there." Shawn kept going not slowing down or letting up. It was everything I needed and wanted. It was the perfect way to end the night. 

We came to out max 10 minutes later and we fell asleep in each others arms.

___________________________________________________________

YEEERRRR! Alright you guys, it finally happened. They clapped them cheeks. I know its short, but I got a two page paper to start and its due tomorrow, so Imma holla at you guys later. Like and Comment your thoughts. I really do love them.

But what will happen now?

You think Bey was ready to take that step?

Will she regret it or will Shawn?

So Keith can't get double jeopardy so I guess he's out for good....