Oceans

Jay POV

Bey and I were coming from my mom's crib and I looked over at her while I drove. She was gorgeous. Every time I look at her I think about how helpless she was. I know what I did was stupid. I shouldn't have left her and tried harder but that's my bad. Maybe everything happened for a reason. Robin is pretty chill. Its refreshing, but so is Bey. I never got to explore her but I don't want to string her or Robin along. I want to try with Bey but I know she's not ready right now. I had the bag and fumbled it, but tonight imma make it up to my bumblebee. 

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked scrunching up her face.

"I'm just admiring how gorgeous you are. I missed you these past two weeks."

"I missed you too." She reached over and wrapped her hand in mine. "I was going to call you, but I didn't know what to say. I had saw you on TV with Robin and figured you wouldn't want to hear from me."

"I always want to hear from you, even if I'm made. When you saw us on TV she was literally a stand in for the night. I barely knew her but then we talked more throughout the night and hit it off."

"I wish I would've known. I would-"

"Bey you weren't even in the right headspace to talk to anyone. It's my bad. I should've tried harder, but Imma show you just how sorry I am tonight." I smiled genuinely at her, while she blushed.

"Thank you Shawn."

We pulled up at my spot and parked in the garage. I waited for Bey to get out before getting inside. I grabbed the food and put it in the fridge while Bey sat in the living room. 

"Go upstairs to the guest room. I have stuff in there for you."

"Gifts?" She said sounding excited.

"Something like that." I chuckled.

Bey went upstairs to the guest room while I went to my bathroom and started running tub water. I know she likes it hot so I made it just how she liked it. My friend TyTy, is a chef, so I had him whip up a few mini desserts for Bey. I let the water fill up as I went back to the kitchen to get the desserts out of the fridge. 

I took them to my bedroom and placed them on the table next to my bed. I ran back into the bathroom to make sure the tub didnt over flow. It was just at the top, it seemed like enough for Bey to get in and not make it spill over. I added some bubbles and smell good flavor to the water. The bathroom smelled like Japanese Cherry Blossom. 

"Mmmmmm It smells good." Bey walked through the bathroom door with a huge smile on her face. She was wrapped in a white robe that I had upstairs. 

"Good, I tried to pick out something girly."

She giggled and rolled her eyes. "Well you did good. This is for me?"

"Nah its for Robin. She's coming over." I said acting nonchalant, but not before I felt a sting on my back.