Mood 4EVA

Shawn and I made up and I can honestly say I'm happy that he knows what happened. I feel better about it. I still get scared about men around me, but I'm getting better. We haven't talked about us saying I love you. We are just hanging out, we haven't determined if we are back together either. He's still seeing that chick, Robin. I, of course, asked him about them and he said they are seeing each other because he thought him and I were over. Those two weeks the that we didn't speak, he took that as a hint that I didn't want him. He apologized because he didn't know what happened and if he did he wouldn't have taken that step with her. It's ok though. I know that I could have him if I wanted. I just wasn't completely ready to give me all of him yet. Soon though, I don't want him to get away. We have been talking consistently since the ice cream shop and the chemistry is still there. I spent last night over his house for the kids, but didn't sleep in the bed with him. We all had a powwow in the living room and watched tv. The kids slept between us.

Tomorrow is the trial and I need to take my mind off of it. We're at my house now, so I asked Shawn if he could come with me bed shopping. I really didn't want to be in the house by myself because I knew I'd probably just start getting sad.

"Shawnyy" I whined.

"Yesss BB" He said mocking me.

"Can you come with me bed shopping?"

"Why you getting a--Nevermind. Yea. Got you. You trying to go now?"

"Yea, I want to go to Neiman Marcus."

"Ok lets go." He said lightly hitting my thigh.

"I really want a canopy bed, but we will see what they have."

"You gonna be fancy as fuck Bey."

"I know. Imma feel like a princess."

"You not a princess, you a queen." He said kissing my temple.

I smiled at him and we got in his truck. It was a 45 minute drive to Neiman Marcus.

We pulled up to valet and went inside straight to the bed section

"You think its weird that I want a new bed?"

"No Bey, of course not. I understand it." He said putting his arm around my neck.

" He said putting his arm around my neck