Fun and Games: Preview

The two walked out the school building with Erin talking Bey's ear off. She enjoyed listening to her son talking about school. She never cared too much for school until she found out what she really wanted to do. In fact, she almost didn't go to college until she met Kelly Wearstler. She was a famous interior designer and Bey was always fond of her work. They met at an event her mom was hosting and they spoke briefly, in that time, Bey had decided to go to school and be an interior designer. 

"Mommy" Erin called snapping Bey out of her thoughts.

"Yea. Where are we going?"

"Well I was thinking we could go to Pigeon Forest and get on the rides and stuff. Then get some food."

"Oooo can I get--"

"Have" Bey said cutting him off.

"Can I have McDonalds. I want the burger and toy."

"Yea, we'll get it on the way from the house. You need to get your swim trunks and stuff."

"Yesss and can we go to Legoland too."

"Yea want to go to Legoland first?" 

Um...YES." Bey chuckled at Erin's enthusiasm. It made her happy to see him like that. 

They talked the whole car ride about various things and made it to their house. She pulled up and saw Shawn's car. She thought he would've left her house by now but I guess not.

"Mr. Shawn is here."

"Yea I guess so."

"I thought it was just going to be us today." Erin spoke with disappointment.

"It is baby. I promise. Just go inside and put on your swim trunks and extra clothes." I said rubbing his head, 

We walked inside and It was quiet. I called out Shawn's name while Erin walked upstairs. I kept looking around the house and eventually went to my bedroom and saw Shawn sleeping in my bed. 

"Shawn....Shawn....SHAWN." I yelled before hitting him.

"GET UP NIGGA."

He groaned while he stretched out.

"I thought you would be gone by now."

"I was but then I decided to stay and chill with you and Erin today."

"Shawn, no. Today, is for Erin and I."

"So I can't come?"

"No, Shawn. This is so me and him can spend time alone without anybody else."

"Bey, C'mon. We can--"

"SHAWN! I said no. I need alone time with my son, so please leave."

"Man alright." Shawn got up from the bed and started grabbing his stuff to leave.

I don't know why he was so upset, he seemed fine with it this morning now all of a sudden he was switching up. I just watched as he moved around my room. He didnt speak he just huffed and puffed before going around me to leave.

"Bye Shawn." I gave him a little smile.

"MHmm.." With that he walked out the door. I turned my attention back to my room so I could get dressed for the pool. I figured I would try in my bathing suit, it was gifted from Donatella Versace when I redid her home. It was a beautiful earth tone  two piece bikini with a nice fabric. I looked pretty good as I checked myself out. I was so happy that it fit because I had never tried it on. I never really did have a reason too. I threw on a pair of pants and a plain tee before packing a small pool bag.