Chapter 1

Ah the bad girl. The girl who does what she wants and doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks. Every school has one, including mine. But mine came in the form of a stunning brunette who rides a Harley and owns every Mötley Crüe album. Normally I didn't have a thing for bad girls, considering I was a straight A student and the teachers favorite. But, that would all change on the last first day of school...

I stepped out of my moms car and waved her off before walking up to the front steps. A sea of students stood in front of me, all waiting to be let into school.

"Hey! Brianna!" I heard.

I turned with a smile, seeing my best friend, Jo, walking towards me.

I pulled her into a quick hug. "Hey, how was your summer?"

"Great." She said once she pulled away.

   I was about to respond, but the loud rev of a motorcycle cut our conversation short. We turned in it's direction.

   That's when I saw her. Long black hair, beautiful features, a worn black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and leather harness boots. She leaned her Harley on the kickstand before stepping off. Her eyes traveled over the crowd as she puffed away on a cigarette.

   "Who's that?" I asked.

   Jo shrugged.

   The girl flicked her cigarette to the ground before disappearing into the crowd.

   I swallowed hard before turning back to Jo.

   "You ok?" She asked.

   I nodded. "Yeah... she's beautiful."

   Jo shook her head. "And she looks like bad news, Bri."

   I looked past her, seeing the last person I wanted to see walking towards us.

   "Speaking of bad news." I said, pointing behind Jo.

   She turned and rolled her eyes as Madison Prescott, the queen of this school, came to a stop in front of us.

   "Come to ruin this year early?" Jo asked.

   Madison smirked. "That depends."

   "On?" Jo challenged.

   I put my hand on her shoulder as Madison's lackeys, Winter and Lola, stepped up.

   "It was nice seeing you guys again, have a great year." I said before pulling Jo into the crowd.

   "I'm not scared of her." She said once we stopped.

   "I know, but one versus three aren't good odds."

   She sighed and nodded. "I guess you're right."

   I smiled. "I don't get straight A's for nothing."

   She chuckled and shook her head. "C'mon, the lines moving."

   After getting checked in, we went our separate ways to our home rooms.

   I walked in and found an open seat, awaiting the start of class.

   After all the students sat down, the teacher took her place at the front of the class. "Alright students, we'll be starting this year by-"

   She was cut short by a knock on the door. We all turned towards it as the teacher opened it.

   My eyes widened when I realized who was on the other side.