Klaus

As I walked down the stairs of the Salvatore house, I began to hurry. I have to make it down there before the Salvatore's get back. I can't let them keep Elijah.

As I was in front of the cellar I saw Elena trying to help Elijah. That's when I was brought back.

/|\ Flashback /|\

As I watched Lijah walk over to the woman, Trevor showed him the new doppelgänger. I saw the look Elijah gave her. This isn't going to go well. Especially since Nik is going to be pissed.

As Eli was with the doppelgänger I saw Nik come in. I couldn't help, but fell jealous as she bowed

/|\ Flashback Over /|\

I ran out before Eli saw me. Just as I ran I got another flashback.

/|\ Flashback /|\

I watched as Nik took her hand and led her away. I'm going to kill him. That's final. I can't believe he would do this to me!

/|\ Flashback Over /|\

I followed them, making sure that nothing was really happening. I hope he gives her up to Niklaus. I watched as Elena ran away. I watched him from the shadows.

/|\ Flashback /|\

I watched from the gardens as Katerina talked to Elijah. While they were talking Nik showed up and took her away.

/|\ Flashback Over /|\

I ran up behind Elijah as he started walking away.

"Lijah!" I cried out with tears running down my face. As my arms went around him, he turned around so fast.

"Katerina? Is that really you?" I looked up to his face and simply nodded my head.

"Yes, it is. Why did he choose her over me?"

"I don't know Katerina."

~Time Skip~

As I hid away from Elena's sight as the talked. Before he could come back, I slipped away. I ran through the woods with tears running down my face I realized it's still all the same. Lijah is putting her before me. He's helping her. It's all because of the damn doppelgängers! I just want my family back! If I can't have all of them, then I just want Bekah back. I want my sister!