Chapter 5/ Allana's Ships

"It's no good, Ginny, I'm sure."Emily shook her head when I told Allana and her (and Gavin, naturally) what happened with Ashley.

"Why are you so negative?" Allana asked coldly.

"Me?! You've been saying the opposite of what I say all day! Am I the negative one?!" Emily asked offended.

"Well, actually-" Allana began argiuing.

"Girls, girls! That's not the point! The thing is your apparently ex-enemy apologised with Ginny." Gavin reasoned cutting Allana off.

"Oh yeah. As I was saying, she probably wants something." Emily nodded apprehensively.

"I say you must forgive and forget forever." Allana shrugged.

"Ally, it doesn't make sense. If she really wanted to apologise, she would've done it to you and me also.. I mean she wasn't a sweet pie with us either..." Emily explained.

"She didn't care about us, it was just because we were in her way." Allana reasoned politely.

"Well-err, maybe yeah..." Emily seemed to be looking for a reason to argue.

"Admit it! We all have to forgive and forget!" Allana insisted.

"OK! Forgive her, FOR NOW." Emily finally gave in.

"Great! I might nmake a song about this. Forgive, Forgive and Forget, forever, forever and ever..." Allana began singing, making Gavin chuckle, which by following made Allana blush.

OH MY MERLIN! SHE BLUSHED GOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!

***

Couple of weeks past. And get the news. Allana's relationship with Gavin was getting, um, stronger. We could all see them in public laughing, making jokes and sometimes even studied together. Emily yet doesn't care about that, or maybe if she does, she doesn't show it. It wasn't like Emily and Gavin were getting distant, no, it's just that Allana and Gavin were also having time together...

And tell you what? Same exact thing is happening with Harry and me. Our confidence with ourselves grew even stronger. I was still seeing Dean, of course but it was now all different.

Romione in my oppinion is also growing. Hermione still scolds at Ron and Ron protests, but they have a way of looking at each other so... Cute. Like a love-hate relationship.

Obviously, Allana keeps on bugging me whenever she thinks Hinny moments are happening. She is her usual normal self as always, but she has an extra 'spark' of happiness when she sees Gavin... Alone. Awww, love.

Ashley and I are finally at peace. We aren't best of friends, but neither worst enemies like we used to be.

"Come on! Gulp everything you can!" Allana urged swallowing a giant piece of melon.

"Allana. Slow down, you don't want to be throwing up for the tryouts, do you?" Emily rolled her eyes.

"Eating makes me feel good, Grace! I must swallow everything I can!" Allana shouted while frowning at a sausage.

"Ron, are you feeling OK?" Hermione kindly asked him.

"Y-Yes. P-Perfectly." Ron nodded slowly.

Ron was pale as death, and he wasn't eating. He went always like that on everything related to Quiditch. This year I was trying out for chaser. Ron will be doing it for keeper, and Allana and Emily for beaters. Fred, George, Angelina and Alicia have left, so that leaves plenty of empty spaces. And plus, this year Harry was named captain! In my oppinion, that's a totally accurate decision.

***

"Um, hi," Harry muttered on a much lower voice than the noise of all the crowd.

I rolled my eyes at him. "SHUT IT!" Immediately everyone shut up. Harry looked at me and I also looked at him. It was a little awkward moment. "Thank you," He finally said.

I nodded grinning. I could clearly feel Allana's gaze on me. I almost blushed.

"OK. If you were part of the team last year, that does not guarantee you a place this year, is that clear?" Harry explained the lot. The crowd nodded. Allana smirked at me, an I did the same at her. I knew she was going to achieve it, same thing with Emily.

***

"You did great, Gin!" Harry congratulated when I finished my audition for chaser.

"Please, Harry. That Demelza girl did it ver well also.." I shrugged.

"No, you did it better." Allana messed in.

"H-How was it?" Ron asked.

"You were just fine, Ron." Hermione cheered. Ron met her yes an for a moment they both stared at each other.

Allana coughed. "I ship you both, but you all are making me feel like the biggest forever alone in the world!"

They both blushed furiously and glared at Allana.

"Hey! What about me? I'm also single!" Harry cried.

"No, you and my Gingy were made for ruling this world together." Allana said as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"She's ill today." I muttered to Harry.

"No I'm not! I have a lot of ships, though." Allana exclaimed.

"Yes, that's great, Allana, thanks" Hermione began saying, but it was too late.

"Let's see... I ship Hinny, Romione, I sort of like Gavin and Emily, but I like her much more with Theo Grey... I ship Nuna, which if you don't know is Neville and Luna, Cho with Michael, andmewithGavin..." Allana counted with her fingers, but she said the last in a extremely low voice.

"And who do you ship yourself with?" Emily asked curiously.

"Do you seriously think Allana Lewis needs a couple to be happy? I'm a free girl!" Allana kind of sang.

"When she snogs with Gavin, she won't be saying the same." I whispered to Harry, cause he was the only one besides of me who knew about Allana's crush.

"That's right, Ginny." He laughed.

"Hello, Ron." A girl named Lavender Brown sprang up.

"Ugh, hi" Ron said awkwardly.

"You were brilliant on the tryouts!" She smiled.

"Hey! Get your toes off our Ronnie!" Allana snapped.

"Would you like to go on a walk?" Lavender asked not paying attention To Allana.

"I-I think maybe..." Ron shrugged.

"Divine! Let's go!" She said pushing Ron with her.

"Did I do the charm for this?!" Hermione asked angrily, referring to the confundus charm she made on Cormac on the tryouts, I forgot to mention.

"I know she's ruining my ships!" Allana agreed angrily.

"I'm off to the library!" Hermione cried.

"And they say my ships are crazy..." Allana muttered

______________________________________________________

New chapter! Yay!

I wasn't okay with this chapter till rewriting it a couple of times, but here it is!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Love,

Ginny Gin ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️