Chapter 13/ Just You and I

• Dedicated to All Hinny Lovers

"Are you ready to crack their heads open?!" Allana asked excitedly on Sunday.

"Hell Yes!" Emily nodded cracking her knuckles. I was more than ready. I wanted to beat Chang in front of everyone, make everyone know GINNY WEASLEY CAN BEAT THE BLOODY CHO CHANG.

"We go!" Allana, Emily and I high fived. If we win with 200 points, we win the house cup.

***

Different from Harry, I did give the team a bit of a plan for the game. I secretly told Allana and Emily to discard the chasers if possible, actually. Allana seemed very proud when I said that, actually...

***

"Captains! Shake hands!" Hooch shouted. Cho and I got closer and shook hands, but I knew neither of us did it sincerly. I could see the hate behind her smile, and I didn't bother smiling.

We were off. I must trust by heart Dean, Katie and Demelza now. They need to score some points before I catch the snitch. And most importantly, Cho mustn't see it before me. I had a Nimbus 2000, and I didn't know exactly what model she had.

10, 20, 30, 40 points for Gryffindor. I just need to wait for 10 points more. Emily had discarded a chaser from the game, and Allana one of the beaters. And I saw it. The golden glitter, fluttering high in the air. "10 MORE POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!" Luna yelled, since they chose her as the commentariat. This is it. I flew higher and faster with all my might. Cho was soon following me, she can't catch me. I'm inches away from the ball now. And all of a sudden, I flip, and catch it.

***

It's a wild party at the common room! People are congratulating me harder than ever. Couples were kissing everywhere. And I only have a thought on my mind. 'Where's Harry?' The awkward thing is that Allana and Gavin are kind of snogging in front of me, so I feel like a giant Forever Alone. But I saw a blackboard hair behind Allana's brown chocolate hair. It was unmistakable. Harry was here. I ran towards him, with a hard, blazing look on my face. As soon as he spotted me, I hugged him tightly. When I released I ha no time to open my mouth. All of a sudden, his lips were on mine, and we kissed for the second time. It felt just like the first one. Same warmness, same sparks, same feeling. Only this time it was Harry who decided to do it. The time froze again, and I felt an eternity before we finally pulled back. I turne at the crowd behind me. Allana an Emily were visibly near happiness tears, same thing as Hermione. I didn't care about the others, not even about Ron. I didn't care if he approved us or not. Harry took his decision. And finally, our gazes encountered again. I met his green emerald eyes again. I could see it. Just like the first time I met him, the clear feeling of Love. Burning flames of passion in my heart.

"Is this your decision?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, and I mean it. I won't let you go this time." He told me moving my hair aside and pointing at the portrait hole. I laughed and got out, were we could be only us. Alone. And we both interlaced our hands. For the first time in forever. I've always wanted him to hold me like that since 11. At 10, I wasn't sure if I really liked that boy I saw at King's Cross.

"It's time for revelations, right?" I asked as we sat beside a tree on a garden.

"Yes, it is. Kind of like a quiz." He smiled.

"You go first." I sighed smiling.

"How long have you been feeling this?" Harry asked.

"Like, sincerly, since 10. I was quite obvious, though. Only you were very modest." I answered looking at him. "How about you?" I added.

"I'm quite confident now that I felt that since I saved you from the chamber of secrets, only I was too blind. Maybe even before." Harry replied sincerly.