Chapter 17/ To Eternity

I can't stand the sight anymore. I walked up slowly to Harry, who was crying aside Dumbledore's body. The only thing I could do was lean beside him and hug. Small tears ran across my face. I couldn't believe it yet, Dumbledore couldn't be gone. This is definitely a war call, I don't think I'm ready for it, though.

"Harry, let's go. I can't stand the sight." I whispered so only he could hear. Harry nodded swiftly and got up.

"Who was the one who got k-k-killed?" Harry asked.

"Nobody was killed, Harry. It was Bill lying there. G-Greyback but him, but h-he'll be alright, h-he wasn't transformed." I replied sincerly uncertain.

***

Two days later. I haven't slept well since the horrible thing happened. Neither have Allana or Emily. We've been quiet, and that's weird of us. Allana has tried to make the situation softer by joking, and she ha made it several times. That's one of the reasons I love her. Tonight, Harry and I are gooing to pass a moment alone in the Room of Requirement, since we both agreed we needed it.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about those stupid little things..." Allana was humming a random song in her bed. (A/N: It's amnesia by this band called 5 Seconds of Summer ;)) I kept consulting the hour every now and then. 6:58, 6:59, finally 7:00 pm!

"I'm going now girls, see you in a couple hours!" I waved to them. I didn't wait to hear the answer. I rushed to the coon room and saw Harry already there, he was wearing his usual charming smile, which I love. "Shall we?" He asked holding out his hand, which I gladly took.

The room turned to be an empty hall with nothing but a stereo. We chatted for a few minutes, trying to make each other laugh, and we achieved it. By Harry's side, I could speak what I want knowing he'll gladly listen and try to understand. Seriously, I couldn't ask for more. Suddenly, the stereo started playing slow music. Harry got up and offered me once again his hand, but this time for another purpose.

I shook my head. "I don't know how to dance." I told him.

"I don't either." He shrugged laughing. Unfortunately, he made me laugh too and that meant I'd take his hand. (A/N: Play 'I Love You' by Avril Lavigne.)

"I'm talking serious, I might stump you." I merely laughed as he placed his arms around my waist.

"I don't care, Gin." He replied as we moved slightly. "You know that I'll have to stop-" Harry began sighing.

"Voldemort? I know Harry, but I don't care." I shushed him, nearly stomping on him.

"I do care. Ginny, we can't be together, and you know it." Harry said in a begging tone.

"Yes, I do know we're both really stubborn." I rolled my eyes. "But forget about it. Why do you like me?" I asked changing the subject.

"Ginny, I don't like you, I love you." Harry corrected.

"Okay, why do you love me?" I asked rolling my eyes again but smiling.

"Well, I like your smile, I like your vibe, I like your dressing, but I don't think that's why... What about you?" Harry quizzed raising his eyebrows.

I took a deal breath. "I like the way you misbehave, I also like your smile too, I love how you keep cool when I'm complicated... But the reason I love you is you, you being yourself, all that we've been through." I explained resting my head in his shoulder. "I can't agree more." Harry smiled.

"I always knew it had to be you, I knew I wouldn't be able to fall for anyone else. My heart already was taken." I whispered. I don't know how why could I express myself that good at that moment. Allana would call it a 'I am bloody inspired moment' (has to do with Maze Runner (:)

>~>~>~> Epilougue <~<~<~<~<~<

Harry and I broke up. Not because it wasn't working, but because Harry told me it was for my own good, and I understand, I know we'll make it. He's going to defeat Voldemort. And when it happens, we'll be back. Together to eternity.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This book is over. I'm sorry it was so short, but it has much more Hinny moments. Now I have a question:

Will you want a next book?

-The Girl who will keep waiting