Chapter 12/ Feelings are revealed

Crap Everything. (A/N: What a nice way to begin..) March to April. OWLS are approaching and I think my head is closing more than ever. I can't get any idea right! Doesn't matter how much I study! I always get it WRONG. Emily, on the other hand is a genius with this... She seemed even smarter than usual.

"Oh! I admit it! This is totally impossible!" I cried slamming my Muggle Studies book shut. I didn't understand the whole lot of Electricity and why do they need that blimey thing.

"Ginny, electricity is easy to understand!" Emily exclaimed.

"Speak for yourself! You live with muggles!" Allana moaned pitifully.

"It's easy, look-" Emily began to explain. But suddenly, Harry came bursting into the common room.

"Harry? What happened?!" Hermione asked slamming her book immediately.

"I-I-I think I nearly killed Malfoy..." He said shakily.

"How?" Ron asked.

"A-A spell from the book." Harry mumbled pointing at his little potions book, he had just thrown it at the table.

"Harry! I told you it was no good!" Hermione scolded.

"Hermione, it wasn't his fault! He didn't know who it'd work!" I snapped. Hermione gave me a glare and huffed.

"We have to get rid of it now." I told Harry seriously. "I'll go with you. Take my hand." I added.

He obeyed and took it, along with the book.

"Where are we hiding it?" Harry asked after a while of walking.

"You'll see" I whispered as we arrived to a wall on the Seventh floor. 'A place to hide stuff' I thought. A door appeared, the Room Of Requirement. Harry and I entered quietly. "It has to be a place where no one can find it. Even you." I explained softly looking at the place, it was full of so much random stuff, I can't even count. I got nearer him and took the book swiftly. "Close your eyes, that way you won't be tempted." I told him. He did close his eyes. I walked slowly to a giant pile of books, rubbish, and more weird stuff. I placed the book in the middle of that pile. I turned to look at Harry, who had still his eyes. He looked so perfect there. 'Do it. You know what. Both of you are single. It doesn't matter' A voice whispered only to me. I walked nearer him. The little voice was right. There was nothing wrong on it. I got nearer and nearer by the second, my heart beating hardly. I was near enough to feel his breath, and he probably felt mine. I got a deep breath. And I did it. I kissed Harry Potter. A warmness spread all over through me. As if I had been asleep all this time. Now I'm awaken. I felt it like forever when I finally pulled back. I closed my eyes for a moment. "We can hide that here if you want..." I whispered, backing away. I could observe a smile on his face, and I couldn't resist smiling too. "Doesn't this remind you something?" I asked closing the door. This was just like our near-kiss at Christmas, the past year. I breathed hard. I just kissed Harry Potter. I definitely wanted to feel that again sometime, but I'll leave that decision to Harry. He can have me or leave me. I think I made that clear enough, maybe.

***

"You kissed him?" Allana asked stunned.

"I did." I confirmed.

"So- a-are you together?" Emily questioned.

"No" I answered simply.

Allana spat all the water she was drinking. "WHAT?! YOU BLOODY KISSED HIM! HE ENJOYED IT! AND YOU'RE NOT TOGETHER?!" She hollered.

"Bloody Hell, Allana! I told you I want to leave the decision to Harry!" I told her face palming.

"SERIOUSLY! YOU COULD'VE SAID HEY HARRY, I LOVE YOU, I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Allana shouted.

"Are you kidding? I'm not like that!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up, you both! It's clear that you have feelings for each other, but you can't go for asking that, Allana..." Emily reasoned.

"Hinny IS real! I knew it! All my words were true!" Allana ran a hand through her hair.

"Yes! I know! But now I want to sleep!" I yawned.

I really didn't sleep. I thought and thought. Harry liked me. It's all real now. My life can change just by his word now. Maybe we were destined to be together or something. It's very peculiar. I've loved him since the age of 10, it has lasted yet 5 years, and I'm sure it'll last for more than a Thousand Years. And now, at the age of 16, Harry finally realizes he loves me back. This is kind of a typical love story.

"No, Georgie, go back to sleep, I don't know any Georgie Henley... I'm n-not her look-alike..." Allana murmured in her sleep. (A/N: I love Georgie Henley!) wow, what a weird dream she has. Who te hell is Georgie Henley? I'll ask Hermione later.

***

Harry got punished by Snape. He won't be playing in the next match, which is the final one against Ravenclaw. Meaning it's me against Chang. I won't have any mercy at all. I'll strangle every single of the members into little ants. I think I'm kind of the captain with Harry absent... The match is Sunday.

______________________________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed it! It's so short, though! Sorry! This is different from the book. But that movie scene is one of my favourites in the world! I can't express how much I love Georgie Henley, by the way... I'm not a big fan of Narnia, but I love her! My little Allana! Tomorrow I have exam! Wish me luck!

Love,

Ginny Gin Gin xx.