Chapter 14/ Always There

Two weeks have past since Harry and I are together, and everything has been wonderful ever since. Everyone is in harmony now. Emily, Allana and I were best friends to the end of the universe again, and each of us were completely and totally happy with our boyfriends. Ron an Hermione were finally at peace again, they became again close (maybe very close) to each other again. Ron still has te emotional range of a teaspoon of course, but a good percentage of that teaspoon are Ron's feelings for Hermione, and notably.

I think since Harry an I are dating, I'm showing the real me. I'm now constantly pranking Ron and everyone on my path (but especially Ron), I'm joking with everyone and even Romilda Vane doesn't bother me anymore, in fact I'm almost friendly to her and to Cho! Hermione says I inherited a great part of my behaviour from Fred and George, and I'm proud about it.

"Three Dementors attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane asks me is if that it's true that you've got a Hipogriff tattooed across your chest" I told Harry, reading the Daily Prophet at breakfast. Hermione, Ron, Emily and Allana cracked up with laughter.

"And what did you tell her?" Harry asked.

"That it was a Hungarian Horntail." I shrugged.

"Thanks." Harry said smiling. "And what did you tell her Ron has?" He added.

"A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where..." I answered smiling a bit. Ron huffed while the other three girls roared with laughter.

"Watch it." Ron warned seriously. "Just because I've given my permission doesn't mean I can't withdraw it."

"Your Peemission" I laughed evidently. "Since when do I need your permission to do anything? Neither Bill, Charlie, Fred, George or me gave you permission for going out with Lavender! Anyway, you admitted you'd rather me go out with Harry than Michael or Dean." I said skipping Percy on purpose, that bloody idiot.

"Yeah, I would.." Ron admitted grumpily. "Just as long as you don't start snogging in public.." He began saying.

"You filthy hypocrite!" I yelled at him, cutting him off. "What about you and Lavender thrashing around like a pair of eels all over the place?!" I demanded.

"It's totally different-" Ron began.

"No, it's not! So leave Ginny do what she pleases and shut up!" Hermione shushed him. I smiled thankfully at her and she nodded, eating a piece of bread. Ron glared at her, but that didn't stop him from eating.

"We might want to go?" I whispered to Harry, it was a Saturday, so it was free day.

"Yeah, great idea" He nodded taking me by the hand and we were off.

***

We headed to Gryffindor Common Room, were we could talk alone. There wasn't a single student on the common room, which was really good.

"Ginny, you know, I'll need to stop- Voldemort sooner or later and-" Harry began.

"Harry, you know, I didn't fall in love with Harry Potter, the chosen one." I rolled my eyes. Harry looked at me puzzled and almost sad. I let out a little laugh.

"I fell in love with Harry, my brother's best friend, the funny guy" I said pulling him closer to me, and once again, we kissed. It still felt like the first time.

"I don't want to keep doing this knowing somebody can come any moment." Harry laughed when we pulled apart.

"yeah, you're right. But where can we go?" I asked as he placed an arm around my waist.

"Mind following me?" Harry asked smiling.

***

"The Room of Requirment?" I asked when we got there.

"We agreed we didn't want anybody interrupting us..." Harry shrugged.

The Room turned to be a lake. At least nobody could find us there.

"Hop in?" Harry asked shirtless by now.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.." I yawned pushing him into the water.

"Hey! Little cheat!" He cried floating.

"That's right, I'm a scandal..." I laughed watching him and taking my sweater off, it was actually warm here.

"No! You come here!" He yelled taking my ankle and pulling me into the water.

"Bloody Potter! I have all of my clothes on!" I screamed when I got to surface for breath.

"That's what drying spells are for, Gin!" Harry shouted swimming away.

I huffed. "Okay, I'M COMING FOR YOU!" I yelled going under the water.

***

"And that's the final conclusion o the Summoning Charm!" Emily breathed. We were currently at the library. It was June already! Time flies..... Harry and I haven't been able of having time together, my OWLs were approaching, but we always found a way of getting together.

"Allana! Allana!" Emily cried shaking a snoring Allana.

"Uh- WHAT? I SWEAR IT WAS DANIELLE MUM!" Allana shouted.

"It's us, smart pants!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, just you- what are we doing?" Allana yawned relaxing.

"We're supposedly studying!" Emily snapped.

"Oh, yeah, studying... You know, my sleep made me think... What will happen when Harry goes defeating Voldemort?" Allana said thoughtfully.

"The name, Allana..." Emily whispered.

"We'll end up, Allana, isn't that obvious?" I answered matter-of-fact.

"But why?!" She asked alarmed

"You know him, he won't let Ginny risk herself for him..." Emily shrugged.

"What about Hinny?" Allana quizzed scratching her head. "all of us will keep on exept them?"

"When this all ends, I'll come back for him. I'll always be there." I told them.

"The same way we'll always be there for you." They both chorused. I felt a huge feeling of gratitude I couldn't express.

"Think it's enough study for today! Let's go! Only us three!" I exclaimed smiling and took their hands. I thought: I'd wanted to be with these two when the world ends. I would want to have a last laugh with them. No matter what.

______________________________________________________

Okay, I have nothing to say! Just hoped you enjoyed it!

Love,

-That Weasley Girl xx.