Chapter 16/ Gone.

Hermione called all the DA members immediately. "Hope they know by now" She panted getting back.

"A-Are we needed?" Allana suddenly appeared behind me, along with Emily.

"Yes! We're on again, girls! We've got to keep an eye on Malfoy and Snape, Dumbledore's not here!" I explained.

"Here I am!" Neville cried behind us.

"Okay. The thing is... I don't know if there's enough for everyone..." I said nervously taking the Felix Felicis out. "You both take it first" I added quickly to Hermione and Ron. They agreed and drank a sip both of them. They suddenly began smiling a bit and seemed prepared. "Your turn, Ginny!" Ron said excitedly passing me what was left of the potion. I held it on my hands, then slowly turne to face Emily and Allana.

"I feel I'm being selfish if I drink it" I told them seriously.

"Ginny. Sincerly, Harry would care much more if you were hurt more than both of us together." Emily said knowingly.

"But you're my best friends. I wouldn't be able to carry on if you were, you know..." I replied still holding the little phial on my hand.

"Hmmmh, it's enough for Emily and I to drink the last two drops..." Allana calculated looking closely at the bottle. I merely laughed at her comment.

"Are you sure?" I asked them doubtfully.

"Please, Ginny" They both chorused. I finally gave in and drank what was left of the phials. Curiously, actually two drops were left. I felt this sort of thing that was wonderful. I felt like I was capable of anything, without trouble. "Okay! We'll make pairs!" I smiled without thinking.

***

I had coupled up myself with Allana. We were currently guarding the entrance to the Room of Requirement. I was still feeling perfectly wonderful (A/N: sorry, I was happy). I had the strange feeling something bad, really bad would happen, maybe it was the potion. Although I felt I could achieve anything, on my very inside I was nervous. We had confirmed Malfoy was in the room of requirement, and Snape in his office. Something was going on in that room, I was sure.

"Do you really think Malfoy's a death eater?" Allana suddenly broke the silence.

"There's enough proof, I guess... Why do you ask?" I shrugged.

"I don't think he's ready for it. I sense he's not a evil guy..." Allana sighed.

"People aren't what they seem" I replied.

As Allana was about to open her mouth, a sudden darkness filled all of the corridor. "LUMOS!" Various of us shouted, but it was useless, it didn't make any difference. And I saw him. Draco Malfoy, and various other Death Eaters running away, Draco holding a scary hand. I realized Harry wasn't here. So I am one of the leaders now.

"Everyone! Follow them! And mind your lives!" I ordered to Neville, Emily, Luna, Allana, Gavin, Theo, Hermione, Ron and even Seamus.

As soon as the path cleared, we all set off and ran to where we thought they went. I was breathing heavily, they are Death Eaters. This is no joke. They're real; and I am real.

It was a big surprise to me when I found some members of the Order of the Phownix were here. I bumped into Tonks, actually. She didn't seem herself, though. Then the thing got serious. We all met Death Eaters. I felt doomed, but then remembered I still had the potion effects on me, I could do whatever I wanted to. Dodge all the spells, I thought to myself.

"Avada Kedavra!" A death eater yelled, he was so close to me, I was preparing for the end. But then, SWOOSH, I near-missed it. I missed death by literally a centimetre. "STUPEFY!" I yelled at him, making him go away.

***

We spent maybe an hour like that, just fighting, near-missing death all te time. I had saved Allana a couple times from death, and Emily some more from being tortured. I had now recognised some Death Eaters, Greyback, the werewolf, Alecto and Amycus Carrow, and I think this Yaxely guy was also nearby. There was definitely a dark mark outside. Neville shouted it when he saw it. And I just can't keep my mind off Harry. Where is he? What is he doing? He wouldn't be- no, Ginny. Be brave. Be strong. FIGHT. Hex after hex, curse after curse, I was dodging all kind of spells, it was sort of a dance. Up, aside, down, up, and the other side. Currently, Amycus Carrow was trying to turture me, but thanks to the potion I near-missed every single spell, but I was getting tired. "Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!" He was yelling, and I'm going up, down and aside. "You can't dance for ever, pretty!" Amycus laughed.

"Impedimenta!" An all too familiar voice cried. The spell hit Amycus in the chest, and made him go away. Malfoy and Snape were fleeing now. What had they done? Whatever it was, Snape was a traitor. Escaping with Malfoy. But I didn't want to follow them, I couldn't.

"Harry! Where did you come from?!" I cried looking all around me suddenly forgetting about life. There was no answer, and I knew it. He was under the cloak. He was following Snape and Malfoy. And I'm going with him. Something bad, very bad happened.

***

It took a while for me to find Harry. But at last, it was all clear. We all knew it. And it was worse than I had expected. Allana was crying silently over Gavin's shoulder, and Emily had her head buried in Theo's chest. I couldn't digest this. It wasn't real, it couldn't be real. But there's no point. My heart pained everytime I saw Harry crying over Dumbledore's body. Snape is a murderer. The best Hogwarts headmaster is gone. Nobody can do anything. Gone.

______________________________________________________

I have no words. I'm empty. It's late though, I should get some sleep. Enjoy?

If you don't vote, you hate Dobby!

-The Girl Who Waited