Chapter 5-Signed?

Alexis's P.O.V.

You could say that,when I explained the situation,that girls freaked out,started hypervenalating,and tried to surpress their screaming,seeing as we were in public.

But all of that would be and understatement.

As soon as I mention them saying that they would possibly sign us,they dragged me to the bathroom and we jumped around until one of the-old lady-workers came in and told us that if we didn't stop that we would be forced to leave the place.And we did,not ashamed at all,still bursting with excitement.

"I can't be live their considering signing us!" Jules squealed out,as we sat back down at our booth. "I know,who would've thought that we would some day be signed to a real record label?" Rae asked in disbelief.

"Okay but girls tomorrow when we meet with them,we can't act like this," Hailey gestured to our excited actions. "We have to act professional,like this is completely normal,and we're not freaking the fuck out." We all nodded,not phased at all by her choice of words.

"So,now all we have to do is wait for tomorrow and wish for the best."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today was the day.

Today was they day,where we would find out whether we would be signed to Capitol Records.Last night,the girls stayed over,as they wanted to stay with each other so we could all take our time taking showers and figuring out what to wear today.

And so,when I woke up,Rae and Hailey were up,watching TV in my room,and eating cereal.Once they realized I was awake,we all-with great struggle-woke up Jules,and got ready.

And by got ready I mean ran around the house,taking showers and ripping up my closet for something to wear.In the end,Rae settled for a black blazer over a flowy white tank top,some regular skinny jeans,and some black boots that went a little under her knee.

Jules wore a stiff strapless black and floral shirt,a black leather jacket,light pink skinny jeans,and combat boots.

Hailey went with a black short strap shirt with gold studs forming a cross,black leather pants and a dark red leather jacket and laced up black ankle boots.

Then finally I decided to wear a black lace,strapless croptop(basically a bra),my custom made studded leather jacket with a A studded on the back,black and white skinny jeans with vertical(up and down) stripes,and black spiked up pumps.

You could say I changed my style once is moved to L.A.

"Okay girls,are you ready?" Hailey asked,as we all stood in a circle in front of the door.

"Ready!" We all said confidently.And with that we walked out the door.The car ride there was silent.But can you blame us? I mean we're meeting with the head of Capitol Records,and actual record company.And if they sign us then we'll be living our dream.And that's all we ask for.

It took us about 10 minutes to get there.Doesn't seem like a lot,but to me-and the girls-it felt like a lifetime.

Finally we parked in front of the building,staying in the car for a minutes to calm ourselves down before we got out.To say we were nervous was an understatment.We were practically shitting our pants.

"Hi,we're here to see Mr.Johny Mitchele." Jules said to the front desk lady. "And you are?" She looked at us through her glasses,examining each of us from head to toe.

"We're Expression.We are supposed to meet Mr.Mitchele here at 11:00." She explained.

"Ah yes,Ms.Lancaster,Martin,Greg,and Tooker.Mr.Mitchele should be in his office.Go down that hallway,second door to the left.Just knock he should gladly answer."