Calm, Loving moment

Hide's PoV:

I look at Kaneki and remove his eyepatch slowly, he lets me. It slowly falls down his face then gets stuck onto his shirt, I pick it off then look back at his face. He looks at me and smiles a little, I smile and tuck his hair behind his ear, his eyes follow my hand; they then look directly into my eyes. I smile gently at him and kiss his nose, he instantly tightly closes his eyes and blushes. I laugh.

Kaneki can be really cute sometimes, I think that's just because he gets really shy when I compliment or act sweet and loving towards him. I pull him to the bed and sit down. I put him in my lap and cuddle. I felt his arms go around me, I smile. We don't usually have moments like this, not as much as I wish we could, I'm just glad that he admitted him being a Ghoul to me.

Kaneki's PoV:

I felt my heart beating faster and faster, I put my legs around his hips and nuzzle into his neck, realising that wasn't the best idea, I put my forehead against his and close my eyes. I smile a little. I suddenly felt Hide kiss me, it was unexpected so if course I blushed bright red and backed away a little, Hide help my hips and pulled me closer. "Kaneki stop trying to escape, do you not want Hide love?" He frowns in a joking way. "Don't randomly do that Hide..." I mumble. "You'll like the random kisses eventually, I know it~" he teases me and rests his head against mine, getting cozy "if you don't, too bad.." he yawns as he closes his eyes and drifts off into a deep sleep. I sigh then cuddle him, soon falling asleep myself...