Boyfriend

Hide's PoV:

I felt my heart stop. I had become so overwhelmed that it was hard for me to breathe. I blush, looking Kaneki in the eyes as a smile slowly appears on my face. "Of course...^^" I pull pull him over and hold his neck as we kiss. I slowly pull away and look at his face, he looks relieved and happy.

Kaneki hugs me tightly and nuzzles into my neck. I hug him back and pat his head, chuckling. Seeing him this happy is refreshing.

Kaneki's PoV:

I look up at Hide and smile brightly "I love you Hide" he smiles at me and kisses my cheek "I love you too" He scruffs my hair "you're adorable~" he holds my cheeks. "Hide stop being a tease..." I mumble, darting my eyes away from him, then looking back at him. He was still smiling at me as usual. "Can't keep your eyes off my beauty~?" Hide teases me as he laughs. "I can't Hide, you see, you're just oh so very handsome" I said, playing him at his own game.

Hide smirks "hey Kaneki, can we have a sandwich party?" He asks. "Hide I don't have any ingredients for a sandwich..-" I blink and look him in the eyes "you're disgusting" Hide just laughs "God Kaneki, you're so pure" he squishes my cheeks and kisses me. "And you're... gross and..." I couldn't think of anything "I love you too, Kaneki" Hide playfully rolls his eyes with a smile. He takes me to the kitchen and makes me a drink.

Hide's PoV:

I hand Kaneki his drink once it cooled down so he didn't burn himself then sit on the couch with him, reading a magazine "so boyfriend" I look at Kaneki "what do you say about me treating you tomorrow with a nice day out?" I wink. Kaneki smiles a little "that would be nice.." he leans against me, holding his cup with both hands. I look down at him and smile, putting my arm around him. I slowly stroke his hair as I read, resting my head on his.