37.) Triggers

EGYPT
August 11th, 1994

"Did you listen to what I said and got rid of it?" Ahmed questioned giving Egypt the stare down.

"I did." She answered pouring a line for him.

"You better keep that ugly ass sister of yours in check, it ain't nothing for me to send my boys at her head." He threatened and she looked at him.

"What? What I tell yo simple ass about that?"

Ignoring him, she stood up and he laughed pulling her back down.

"Take that shit to the head." He asserted, "What?!" She shrieked.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He gritted, swallowing her pride, Egypt went ahead and snorted the line.

Wiping her nose, she leaned into the cushion and just stared ahead.

"Gotta be the most dumbest bitch in the city." He insulted as he got up to open the door.

Kelly, one of his many flings stood in the doorway in only a trench coat.

"I have a special treat for you." She spoke seductively as she undid the tie.

"Bring it on in." He replied stepping back, walking into his 'business room' she looked over at Egypt and laughed.

"You laced it again didn't you?" She asked snapping her fingers in Egypt's face but she was temporarily out of it.

"She don't know how to shut up some times." He replied closing and locking the door.

Walking over towards the sofa, he sat down and retrieved his personal coke from his pocket.

Placing some on his finger, he rubbed it over his gums then smirked.

"You know what to do." He reminded allowing her to undo his belt.

Giving her a line, he closed his eyes ready for her to take him out of this world.

**

RENAE
Present Day

"That's what you're wearing?" King asked Renae as he entered the bedroom with the towel around his waist

"Something's wrong?" She asked looking over her attire.