50.) Deja Vu

TAMIA
December 20th

"Call me later ok? Alright I love you too." Ending the call with Keenan, Tamia put the phone down and jogged down the stairs to answer the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" She called running through the living room.

Once she approached the door, she looked out the window seeing Egypt standing there.

Shaking her head, she went and opened the door.

Placing her hands on her hips, she stared at her sister.

"Can I come in?" She asked nervously and Tamia just eyed her.

Sighing, Tamia walked away and headed into the living room.

"How are you?" She asked and Tamia just stared at her.

"What do you want?"

"I've been trying to get clean... I left Ahmed." She answered and Tamia look her over.

"He put his hands on you again huh?"

Nodding, Egypt rubbed her arms as if she were cold.

"You need a place to stay?" Tamia asked knowing that was the reason she popped up.

"I do... I've been staying in a shelter for a week now."

Shaking her head, Tamia ran her hands down her face and laughed.

"Can't believe this." She mumbled shaking her head.

"What else do you need huh? You need some clothes too?" She asked clearly annoyed.

"I do." Egypt replied and she laughed dryly.

"Bring yo ass man." Tamia stressed getting up and headed towards the stairs with Egypt following behind her.

July 1995

Walking through the door, Egypt put her purse and keys down and furrowed her brows hearing moaning.

Walking through the living room, Egypt headed around the corner to the bedroom.

The door was cracked open so she went ahead and pushed it open seeing Ahmed having sex with her old coworker Pauline.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

Pauline screamed covering her face and Ahmed laughed.

"What?" He asked pulling out of Pauline and sat down.

"Really bitch?" She asked glaring at Pauline.

Embarrassed, she grabbed her clothes and put them on quickly. Ahmed sat there naked and unbothered.

"Ain't you supposed to be at work?" He asked and she scoffed.

"I catch you cheating and that's your only concern?"

"Ain't like you never had threesomes with me before." He replied watching as Pauline rushed out the room.