Part 3

The morning when Dean woke up, it was by knocking on his doors. When he opened the doors he saw those beautiful blue eyes, about which he dreamed almost all previous night.  Cas informed him that there is breakfast in the kitchen. But after that, he didn't leave.

He stood there for a minute before he asked:
- How are you, Dean?
- Honestly pretty good, Cas. Thanks for asking.
- That's good... But there is something on your mind. Do you want to talk?
- Yes. No. I don't know. But there is something that I must show you Cas.
- What...
Then Dean pulls up the sleeve of his t-shirt and shows him the scar on his shoulder. Angel stood there and was only looking on showed skin.
- How? When? Dean... - was all Castiel could force out of himself. By the sight of his face, you could tell that it hut him.
Dean didn't recognize that look on Castiel's face and thought that it was a look of fascination. Maybe because there was something that could hurt Michael. In reality, Angel's heart was a little braking, because HIS Dean was hurt, he was marked by another angel and his own mark was gone for many years. It hurt Cas that part of Hunter's body wasn't any longer caring his mark. But he has to play that his feelings weren't there.

- We should show this to Sam and the others. - Angel said after a short silence - Do you remember anything? -  carefully asked.
-No. - answered too quickly Dean.
- Oh... - said quietly Cas. He knew that another man was lying, but he didn't insist on a true answer.  Dean knew that the angel knew about his lie and was grateful that he didn't push him into anything.

After their short talk, they walk to the kitchen and ate breakfast. then they went to the library. That was where Dean showed scar to rest of hunters.  They talk about it. Everyone but Dean. All he could do was watching them and playing that he listened to what they were saying. In all honesty, he was eyeing Cas and thought about him. Mostly about his blue eyes and that he wants to be in his arms. He wished to not think about it but he couldn't. Somehow he opened a big bottle with his feelings and it was so much but he tried to take hold of them. Mostly it was working. He was in his own mind a little longer then he looked up.
He saw Sam's questioning look and could only tell:
- Sorry. What did you say?
- I said that we don't know what to do.

He thought about it and then it hit him. Castiel could see what happened. But the voice in his head asked him ~What if he sees how you feel about him?~. The thought scared him because he knew that Castiel, Angel of the Lord would never love such failure, disappointing and broke human like him and to add to that a man. He swallowed hard and spoke:
- Cas get in my head.
Everyone in the room looked at him with a weird expression on their faces.
-Wh-What? - asked disoriented Angel.
- You heard me. Do the thing you did to Donatello some time ago.
- But Dean this can end really bad - quipped Sam.

Then Dean turns to Cas and said:
- I know that you will know when to stop. I trust you. - they look deep in the other one's eyes, then Hunter added - But don't go too deep in there - he pointed his head - because you might discover something you will regret.
Now Cas, Sam, Mary even Bobby and Jack had Questioning look on their faces.
- Don't look at me like that. Everyone has something that shouldn't see the daylight. 

That was enough for everyone to answer their questions. Everyone but Castiel's.