Part 10

WARNING SMUT.
(this is my first attempt to write smut so please give me so credit)

- Can I kiss you?  - Dean asked blushing, Cas was shocked but nodded shyly.

With that, they both slowly lean in. They were looking in each other's eyes but when their lips touched they closed them. Through their bodied went shiver and in their stomachs butterflies started forming. That kiss was sweet, slow and full of emotions. Hunter's hands were on Castiel's hips. One of Angel's hand was on Dean's cheek and the other one on the back on the back of Dean's neck. They held each other close. They were moving their lips slowly, then Dean runs his tongue on Cas's lower lip to taste the waters. Angel for a moment didn't reacted, not know what to do but then he follows his instincts and parted his lips. After that Dean started slowly mapped Castiel's mouth with his tongue. After a moment Angel started to map Dean's mouth too.

When they parted, they touched their foreheads together and opened their eyes. Green and blue mixed together again. They had smiles on their faces.
Then Dean breathed:
- WOW. - with a big smile.
Cas only chuckled on that. 

Then Hunter looked serious again and said:
-  Cas, I love you.
Angel smiled even more at that and said:
- I love you too, Dean.
At that, they kissed again. This time the kiss was more hungry and shows more need for each other.

Then Cas took control and pushed Dean gently on the bed. Dean laid down and Angel crowed on him, sitting on his lap. Then they started kissing Dean's jaw, then neck. He started kissing and sucking there. Hunter only growled with pleasure but Cas stopped and looked Dean in the eyes.
- Did I do something wrong? - Angel asked a little worried.
Dean looked at him smiling softly.
- No, you're doing great. - after a moment he seriously added - Care to continue or end and go to sleep.
- I would like to continue, but I'm not quite sure what to do - Angel said blushing slightly.
- Cas neither do I but if we want this we can continue and figure things out together.
- I thought that you have sexual intercourse many. - said a little confused Angel.

At that Dean softly chuckled:
- I have but only with women, never with another man. You are my first and I hope my last.
- Oh. Alright. - said softly Cas and smiled - Then where were we?
With that, he started kissing Dean neck again.  Hunter's hands slid under Angels shirt. That sent a shiver down their bodies. Dean slowly started to lift the shirt up to take it off of Cas when he stopped sucking on his neck. Angel repeated hunters action and took his shirt off. Both of them were looking at each other's chests and hands mapping exposed skin.

Then Dean's hand shifted up and landed on Castiel's neck, bringing him closer for another kiss. Other one landed on the small of his back. Cas brought his hips lower on Dean's. That caused Hunter to moan in Angel's mouth. At sound which left Dean's mouth, Cas smiled and repeated his action. That brought both of them pleasure.
Cas brought his hands to the elastic of Hunter's pj pants. At that Dean stopped him, take his hands in his own.
- Did I do something wrong? I did what felt right. - Cas said with a little frown on his face.
- NO. Cas you did everything well. I just want to be 100% sure that this is what you want. If we do it there wouldn't be turning back to we had earlier.
- Good. - Cas smiled. - I want more than friendship after all those years. And I think that you do too. Do you?
- Of course, I want you too.
- Good. - Cas said quietly and asked - Where were we again?
And with that, he laid his hands on Dean's hips leans down to kiss his Hunter.

After a little more kissing in Dean's head formed an idea and he followed it switching their positions ending on top of Cas and started trail his kisses down Castiel's jaw, then kissing, nipping and softly sucking on the sensitive skin on Angel's neck. Cas was making sweet noises that Dean wanted to hear more so he trailed his kisses lower. He took his time playing with both of Angel's nipples. At that, the blue-eyed man moaned. Dean smirked thinking that he will make his lover makes this beautiful noises a lot more from this moment. Hunter trail lower kissed and sucked on Cas's stomach then finally to his sinfull hipbones. With his tongue and teeth scraping first left the both of them moaned loud. Then Hunter did the same thing to the right hipbone.