Part 6

When Dean woke up the next morning he have the biggest hungover in his live. He didn't remember anything from last night that happened after he yelled at people at the bar and drinking with Castiel.

When he sat up, he took a few breaths then memories started coming back slowly. He started slowly remember how much he had drunk and how much Cas drank. CAS. Then after a few more breaths come back to him all the things he told to Angel.
It's the first time when he drunk so much and remembered everything from the last time.

On his face appear smile, Cas is funny drunk. But smile disappears as soon as he the memories of kisses came back. Ans then came shock that he has it in his guts to said those important words, which he couldn't tell when he was sober. The last words from last night " I love you" toward Angel.
Then came panic, will Cas remember what happened last night? How will he react? After all, Angel drank almost twice as much as Dean did. But Castiel is a fucking Angel.
Will it ruin their friendship? Did he feel anything to broken man? This is what is in hunters head in this minute.
How much he hope that Cas feel the same. But what are his chances?

With all this going in his head he decided that he need to take a shower.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen was hungover Angel, Jack, Sam, Mary, and Bobby.
Castiel was looking horrible and the rest of group was watching him with amusement.
Being an angel has his perks, even when he couldn't make his hungover go away, he remembers whole last night without taking time for memories to come back.
But now he is wondering if Dean will remember too.

- Can you stop staring at me? - Cas asked politely but his face shows that he is uncomfortable.
There were quietly said sorry's.
Sam approached Castiel and asked:
- How are you feeling?
- My head hurts.
- Yeah, that's what being hungover feels like. - Sam said then quietly asked - Do you think that Dean will remember anything from yesterday?
Cas hung his head, lightly shaking it and whispered:
- No. I think he was too drunk. But there is part of me that have hope that I'm wrong about that. I have little hope.

Then Sam sits next to Angel and asked:
- Do you remember everything from yesterday?
- Yes - he answered a little louder then he added - every minute and almost every word. - then on his face appear small smile - especially Dean's last words.
- Yeah. - muttered Sam. Then after a few seconds, he added - I have an idea. If he didn't remember, I will tell him.
- No! - Cas said loudly with big eyes, then he added - Yo-you can't do that.
Everyone started looking at them. But Sam shook his head and they were back to eating breakfast.
- Please, don't. - asked quietly Cas, begging with his eyes.
Sam could only nod.

Castiel's hope was small but still there. If Dean wouldn't remember it will be for better, but if he would remember then he would be the happiest person on the planet. But for now he has to wait.