Part 5

- Yes, Cas? - Dean answered softly.
- Are you feeling alright? - he asked silently.
- I feel good, no, amazing - Dean smiled - why are you asking?
- B-because- he took a deep breath - because a moment ago 2 women tried to flirt with you and you didn't want that. It's not like you.

Dean was slightly shocked at that. He is sure that Michael left and he is feeling good. He is alone with the only person he loves so much, but he couldn't tell this aloud to his angel.
- I asked you to go out with me to get a drink. YOU not those girls. I drove you here and I'm not that big dick that asks his best friend for a drink and leave him.
- Oh. I understand but you didn't have to do that. Besides you were impolite to them. - Castiel said to the Hunter with a serious face.
- They were all over me and I wanted to have a good time with you not them. - Dean answered, still smiling.

Castiel had his usual poker face outside but inside he was going mad. Dean's answers made him very happy. But in his head was a lot of thoughts: Why he did that? Did he feel something to me? And others but he wasn't brave enough to ask.
- Alright, now that this is sorted maybe we would drink something stronger?- Dean asked. His smile seems to be permanent on his face.
After few seconds Cas said:
- Sure.

And they drink, a lot, for a few hours. After this time Dean was drunk, nit buzzed like always but drunk, Cas, on the other hand, was only slightly drunk, more like buzzed. During the time when they drink they talk about almost everything even about bees which Angel loved so much.

They couldn't go back to the bunker by them self in their state. So they did the only good thing that came to their buzzed minds, They called Sam.
- Hiiiyaaa, Sa-hick-mmy. - at that Dean giggled - Woulddd yoou make meee a fa-aavore aand piickeed us up - the last word was almost squicked. But he didn't pay attention to that and started giggling again.

That was the last thing Sam was expecting from the call from his brother. He was really surprised to hear him like that.
- Dean? Are you alright? Where are you? Are you alone? - Sam asked quickly.
Dean started making faces at his phone. That caused that even Cas started giggling.
- Yeees moooom. Weee aare at... - Dean giggled so strong that he couldn't talk.
- Hello Samuel. This is Castiel. We are alright, maybe a little drunk, we are at the bar "In Heaven". We are not alone. There are other people in the room. Could you pick us? Dean can't drive and he didn't want me to drive his Baby.
- Cas. Bar in heaven? Really? You two are really drunk. I will check your GPS and pick you. Don't move.
- Okay. Byee. -Cas drunkenly smiled at Dean.
Then the line went dead.

It took Sam 40 minutes to get to the bar, which in fact was named "In Heaven".
- Oh, that's why he said he was in heaven.- Sam said to himself.

What Sam didn't think he will ever see was that Dean, his older brother and the best hunter in the world and Castiel, badass angel of the lord would be drunk, sitting on the floor under the bar and giggling on one another. They were sitting really close, like Dean was almost sitting on Castiel's lap. The sound what was coming from them was like there were small children somewhere close, that hard they were giggling.

When Sam approached them they stopped giggling but they were still smiling.
- How much drink do you have? - Sam asked with amusement on his face when he saw from close in what state were Dean and Castiel.
- Ooh maan... - Dean said, looked at Cas and they both started giggling again.

Then the bartender saw Sam and give a sign for him to come closer to him.
- You are for those two under the bar? - the bartender asked.
- Um, yeah. That's my older brother and our best friend. - San said then asked - Do you know how much they drunk?
- Oh man... - he sign - the one in the jacket drunk whole bottle of whiskey, 6 shots of tequila, 6 beers - after a moment he added - and like a half bottle of vodka. He has a hard head.
- Yeah, he has. What about the other one? - Sam asked even though he didn't want to know, he was already both amused and ashamed for them.
- Blue eyes? - the bartender asked, Sam only nodded - hmmm, let me take my notebook - after a minute Sam gets an answer - I noted that because, wow his head must be a barrel or something.
- Or something - Sam muttered, then listened to the bartender.
- Ok. It was 2 bottles of whiskey, 10 shots of tequila, 10 beers, and 1,5 bottle of vodka.
- Oh God. - Sam said aloud.
- And he wanted more. - the bartender said with a frown on his face.
- Please tell me you didn't give him more.
- Of course not.
-Did they paid ? - Sam asked horrified.
- Yes and left the tip. I think you should take them home.
- Yeah, I should do that.

After few seconds bartender said:
- They are a cute couple.
- W-What? - Sam splutter - they aren't together, they just friends.
- Impossible. Really? If you could saw how they act, you could tell they are together. Look at them now. - the bartender said to Sam and looked at Dean and Cas.

Sam turned around and saw his brother giving Cas kiss on the cheek and blushing.
Sam was screaming in his head "OH MY GOD, YES, FINALLY"
- They're not a couple but they should be. If only they took their heads out of their asses they would be together for a long time. - muses Sam.
- Yep. - was the only answer from the bartender.
- Thanks. I will take them now.
- Sure. - the bartender said but after a moment he said - Oh. Wait a moment.
- Okay. - said Sam a little unsure.
A moment later he showed up and played Sam a short video where his brother told to back off 2 women and the rest where he yelled to live him alone and smiling at Cas.
- Okay, that' weird. I have to talk to him tomorrow. Thank you. And sorry for them.

Sam walked to where Cas and Dean were sitting.
- Guys, get up. We are going home.
As soon as he said that he saw that both of them have a little struggle to stand up but they did it and walk to the car. Dean gave Sam keys to the Impala, whats lead Sam to leave the car he came here by. When they get to the car Sam was in driving seat and Hunter and Angel in the back seat, still giggling like kids.

When they were outside the bunker, Sam kills of the engine and they all walk inside, of course with smiles on their faces.

They first stopped at Dean's doors.
- Thanks for tonight Cas, it was awesome- Dean said slowly so it didn't sound like he had full mouth.- See you tomorrow - with that he Hunter hugged the Angel, kissed him on the cheek and after that he added quiet - I love you - and walk inside his room.

When the door closed there stood happy Castiel and shocked Sam.
- Okay, now let's get you to your room - Sam said, trying to sound normal and not surprised.

When they were outside of Castiel's room, Angel quietly said:
- I wish that he would remember tomorrow that he said he loves me. And I wish that I told him that I love him too. - it was said in a sad, quiet voice.
With that, he turns around and walks into his room. Unshed tears in his eyes.

At that moment Sam discovered that he has an important mission: Get Destiel finally together.