Part 11

Castiel woke up to the empty bed beside him. He touched the place and it cold. His breath shudder and tears started to fall down his cheeks. He hides his face in his hands and sobs fall from him. In his head were flowed negative thoughts: " I was only for one night", " I lost my best friend", " I was so stupid" and many more.

Then he heard as the doors open, but he didn't lookup.

- Cas? - asked Dean quietly.
Angel didn't look up. He was still crying. Then he heard footsteps approaching him and something was layed on the floor. He felt the hand on his shoulder. Then he looked up. His eyes were red.
- Cas... - was the only thing that Dean could say. Then he shortly hugged Cas and looked him in the eyes - You regret yesterday. - said flatly Dean after a few seconds really hurt.

Cas moved from Dean's hug. Looked in the hunter's eyes looking for something. Then his face fell. In those breathtaking green eyes were hurt, a little lost but there wasn't hope anymore.

- Dean... It's not that... - said quietly hiccupping, trying to dry his cheeks.
- Then, what is? - ask Dean like he was about to cry himself.
- I-I thought th-that ... you left and-and I was for only an o-one night - Then Angel looked at hunter and saw the hurt and look of disbelief on his face, at that tears started falling if his face again.

After a few moments Cas calmed down a little again and Dean started speaking again:
- Castiel, you are the first person, not count Sam, that I love. You are an Angel in every aspect. I can't imagine my life without you in it. You saved me in many ways. You kept me sane when Michael possessed me. You are the only one with whom I want more than sex. I want to keep you close, I want to hear your voice, see your eyes, feel your lips on mine during endless kisses and held you close during the night, nightmares or not. I will do my best to not hurt you in any way.
I told you this yesterday and I thought that you believed me... but you didn't.  - Dean said the last part with tears in his green eyes.

- Dean... I believe you. I believe you but what would you think, knowing your previous relationships, waking up after amazing night to empty cold bed?

- I would feel miserable. But I thought that I would finish our breakfast before you woke up.  Cas I love you and I would never, ever hurt you like that.
- I know but this is the worst thing that could happen. I know that you would never do that to me. I'm sorry.  - said Angel quietly looking down.
Dean lifed his chin with his fingers looking deep into the pools of blue and said:
- You don't have to be sorry. I understand.

On both of their faces appear small smiles.

After a second Cas said:
- I love you too.  - at that Hunter's eyes shone with hope and love - So you said something about breakfast? - asked Cas smiling wide.
This caused Dean a chuckle.
- Of course.

Still smiling they ate their food in bed, next to each other.

After the meal, they decided to watch a movie, cuddling closer.
When the credits rolled Castiel's head was on Dean's shoulder and Hunter was running his hand up and down Angel's back.

Sometime later there was knock on the doors.
- Yeah? - asked Dean, not stopping his actions or moved away from his angel.
They saw Sam slowly walking inside the room, smiling at how relaxed and happy the couple was.
- So I will take that you talked?
- Yes, thank you, Sam - answered Cas finally looking up at him.
- Good. I just wanted to tell you that we're back. - Dean's and Castiel's expressions went to a little confused. - So don't be too loud. - with that, Sam turned around grinning wide and walk out closing doors after him.

Cas and Dean laid in bed smiling at each other when Hunter's stomach started growling again. They both laugh at that. Dean was about to stand up when Cas said:
- I will go get you something to eat, you lay down.
With that Angel stood up from bed, naked and Hunter was checking him out and smiled. Castiel noticed that when he put some pants on.
- What got you smiling like that?  - Cas asked with his normal head tilt.
- You. You are so beautiful and I'm so lucky to be with you.
- I will be right back. - with that Angel kissed him on his cheek and walk out, putting his shirt on.
Both had big smiles on their faces.

After a few minutes, Cas appeared in the doors with two plates in his hands. On one were sandwiches and on the other was a big slice of pie. 
At this sight, Dean smiled even bigger and said:
- I love you so much.
- Me or pie? - asked jokingly Cas.

After that, they both sat on the bed and ate their food. Hunter even shared his pie with Cas. The sign of true love.

When the night comes again they laid together holding each other as close as it was possible to be comfortable, Castiel's head on Dean's chest and goth of their arms around each other.

Even though Castiel didn't need to sleep often he stayed at nights with Dean, watching over him. That's how they spend their nights, together holding each other.

There might be fights, arguing and quiet moments but they couldn't fall asleep without the other in their arm.