033

Hwang_hyunjinnie

Seungmin
What happened?
Please answer me
Are you hurt?
God dammit

Seungminnie miss a video chat...

Seungminnie miss a video call...

Seungmin! Please answer me! Are you okay?!

I'm fine, Jinnie...

You answered!
No you aren't, and even a fool would be able to see that.
Please talk to me
What happened

Its hard..

Talk to me, tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if you don't talk, Minnie.

Can we.. Call over the phone? Its hard explaining over text

Of course baby

Hyunjin went to find Seungmin's number and pressed call. He was worried about him. He obviously had something going on at home, and he suspected it might have something to do with him not showing his face to anyone but his friends and of course the people at his school.

It rang two times before the line connected and Hyunjin heard small sniffles coming from the other line. "Baby, are you okay?" Hyunjin asks softly.

"N-no..." Seungmin answers after minute or so of silence. Hyunjin feels his heart drop, even if he already knew this. He hates seeing, or, hearing that Seungmin, his baby, is hurting.

"Can you tell me what's going on at home?" Hyunjin asks hesitatingly. There's another moment of silence, Hyunjin hears Seungmin's breathing, which has calmed down a bit.

"Yeah..." Seungmin answers. Hyunjin waits till Seungmin is ready to speak. He just wants to try and help him.

"W-When I was little, my father was really abusive. Towards me and my mother. He did d-drugs and drank a lot too. My little sister is three years younger than me, so at the time she was born, I was three years old, I protected her from everything. My dads beatings, his yelling. I didn't want her exposed to... That. He beat my mom up so much that she got scared to the point where she could bring herself to report any of it. When I turned 10 years old, I found my father in his chair... Dead. I, of course, was upset. He was my father, but, I was also glad he was dead. H-He overdosed on a b-bunch of p-pills while I was at school." Seungmin was crying, not sobbing but he was crying. Hyunjin wanted to hold the boy, kiss his head, rub his back, cuddle him while he let's out everything to him. But he can't. Not yet.

"A-After he passed away, my mom got abusive. She drank more, she comes home every night ,around 5, from the bar. She sometimes has a guy with you her as well. But, when s-she doesn't, she yells at me and hits me. I make sure she doesn't bring my sister i-in to anything. M-Mom doesn't have a job, so I have to pay for food and the bills and everything else. I work 4 different jobs. Tonight was worse then any night with mom.. She hit me with a beer bottle, she packed everything and left us. S-She l-left, Jinnie! I-I d-don't know w-what to d-do!" Seungmin says, sobbing into the phone. Hyunjin has tears running down his cheeks. He quickly wipes them.

"Seungmin.. I'm so sorry.. You don't deserve this. I'm sure you don't want my pity, so I won't give you it, but I want you to know I'm here for you. I'm so glad you told me all of this. I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me this all. I want to help you, and I will. Just tell me how I can." Hyunjin says, looking out his window from his bedroom.

"T-Thank you, Jinnie. It means a lot to me. I appreciate you wanting to help, as well." Seungmin says, Hyunjin smiles.

"Of course. And, please, don't over work yourself." Hyunjin says.

"I won't.." Seungmin whispers.

"Did you take care of your wounds?" Hyunjin asks. He wants to ask if he can go see him, but feels it'd be wrong.

"I have, yeah."

"Good.." Hyunjin trails off. There's a hesitant silence between the two of them. They both want to ask something, but their to scared. Seungmin is the first to speak up.

"Hyunjin..do you.. Want to meet down at the cafe, maybe?" Seungmin asks, he's scared. But he's ready to meet the older. He wants to talk face to face. He wants to confess, but he feels it isn't the right time to confess. But he still wants to see him face to face.

"A-Are you sure, baby?" Hyunjin stutters.

"I'm... ready, Hyunjin." Seungmin says.

A/n: yayayay they get to meet and you get to know most of Seungmin's back story! I left out one thing, but you'll hear about it in the next chapter. I hate author notes, sorry Lol. Please leave comments, they keep me going uwuwuwuwuw thanks for 800+ reads and 100+ votes 😘😘