This Is What Kids Like These Days?

AN:This was the closest idea I had on what she looks like, again I do not own nor drew the picture, it belongs to its rightful owner.
...........................................................

My curiosity was growing by the second the more I watched Hibari try to hide her drawing book. No matter how you look at this, she was clearly hiding something embarrassing.

I know I have no right to be prying into her personal things, but the primordial being that I am is nudging me on. So with movement so fast that she couldn't even register what I happened, I took her book. By the time she felt the book no longer in her hands and was looking down at her hands for it, I was already on page one.

What I saw was something that caught my attention. It was of two women, both beautiful, giving rather deep kisses in a way that made me think of last night with Halona and were both feeling each other as they rubbed each others sensitive areas.

Hibari was looking down under the bench by now for her book, she hadn't seen me swiped it nor thought of it even.

The second and third page were more or less the same with only their positions changing and there were this things that looked quite like the body part of my lower waist, only it was bit smaller compared to mine. They were both using it against each other as their faces looked to be on the boundary of pleasure and ecstasy. Going through a few more pages, a few more were with the two women while others were with a man and a woman, but the crotch was censored out for some reason.

Hibari was in total confusion as to where her book had gone. I had just reached the page of where she drew me with the mask, but without the sunglasses. The moment Hibari turned her head and saw the book in my hand, her face first paled then went redder than the Gremory's hair.

Just as I was about to page to the next page she swiped the book from my hand with speed I never thought a human could have.

"Well those were some explicit drawings.." I turned to Hibari as I said this and saw some tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

"You weren't suppose to see them..." She looked really upset. I smiled wryly at this since I don't know how to handle this situation. Thinking for a moment on what to do, I just decided to go with instinct and softly patted her head.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you Hibari, I got really curious as to what else you draw and couldn't help myself. How can I make this up to you?" I smiled lightly at her while patting her head and she visibly seemed to calm down a bit.

"Forget what you saw."

"We both know that's not possible. Hitting me over the head won't change that." I gave a quick reply as I saw her lifting her book.

"Then...model for me Sensei.." She was back to blushing as she held book to her face just over her nose, but her eyes still shown as she looked up at me. Is it just me or was this just a tad bit cute?

"Hmmm... I thought you said you weren't confident in drawing me without the mask?" I questioned reasonably as that was what she said.

"No, with the mask Sensei, but a few differences as well..." She avoided my eyes as she said this. I felt that was a bit suspicious, but since it would make her forgive me I guess I could do it.

"Sure, when and where?" I agreed after a short pause.

"This weekend Sensei.... my house if possible.." Her voice had gone into a higher pitch as she said this and I felt an indescribable feeling at this. Halona would probably not take too kindly to that.

"Hmm.. I don't think it's such a good idea to head to your place, people might get the wrong idea..." I took a look at her face as I said this, she look quite sad by this... Halona please forgive me. "Why don't you come over to my place instead? This way it would be convenient for the both of us." She seemed to be happy again.