Is This Really What A Family Does?

After returning back home, Halona couldn't be found anywhere inside so we presumed that she had went out and would return soon.

This was my first time actually alone with Asia in the house so I thought she might like to do something. I knocked on her room door, Halona made me do this for some reason, Asia then opened the door and a smile bloomed from her lips as she looked up at me.

"Yes father?" Ah, this caught me off gaurd a bit but I didn't let it show as I cleared my throat to calm myself. I felt tingly when she said that.

Would you like to do something while we wait for Halona? "

She tilted her head for a few moments as she looked at me quizzically. Was there something wrong with what I asked?

"Why do you keep calling mother only by her name? Don't you have something special to call her? Mother is your woman isn't she?" I was asked multiple questions that I found hard to answer considering what I am and the worst part is she'll find it really hard to understand.

"I....don't really understand to be honest, I've never had a woman nor have I ever interacted with anyone besides really strong beings, which are more emotionless than what I am." I gave a reasonable and honest explanation which she seemed to mull over about in her head.

"Father's actually the innocent type like me as well aren't you?" Her green emerald eyes stared up into my dark yellow ones and there was a hint of understanding in them.

"In what sense?" Now I looked at her quizzically.

"Father actually knows very little about things concerning the matters between a man and a women's relationship." She explained but I don't understand, wait what would you know?

As if reading my mind.

"My friends at school have been very, very informative concerning these things."

Ah, that does explain it.

"Then yes, I'm uneducated in this matter." I nodded as I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against her doorframe.

"It's a bit weird that you don't know it since you're older than me, how old are you even?" She frowned when she asked this as Halona couldn't even tell her since she said to her that she was bearly over a week old which was really hard to believe.

"Millions, if not billions of years old." I told her honestly, I saw no reason to lie to my adopted daughter that was curious of her adopted father. She was silent as she stared at me in silence, not knowing whether I was being serious or not.

"Ah, I can tell what else you might be wondering and yes I am. I am older than God." I cracked a grin as her expression turned into shock.

"Enough about that, you wouldn't like where that subject would lead to. Now let's move on to our previous topic?" I knew she wouldn't be able to believe nor comprehend the fact that I created him who created them. I think every mortal and beings that are below in power of the Ouroboros Dragon and Great Red wouldn't be able to comprehend it.

She nodded while still shocked as she moved to the side and invited me into the room. Upon entry a very sweet aromatic smell hit me, it was different from Halona, but still smelled feminine. Asia sat down on her bed and I sat down in front of her on the chair I took from her table, it was comfy. I stared at her expressionless as she looked back with a tinge of red on her cheeks and averted her gaze somewhat.

"Father's still too handsome to keep a straight face and not to have some obscene thoughts." I heard her mumble, but chose to not say anything as I felt that the development would be weird.