Tired Of Being Broken Hearted (Legit Chapter)

A/N: Before I start, I would like to apologize for how this story has basically become a meme and a shell of its former self. As you can see, Ive deleted all that self promotion stuff. As for OCs, I also apologize to the creators of any OCs that havent been added yet, but I'll be changing the original purpose of some of the characters. I'm probably going to wrap up the origins arc in a couple more chapters so I might take one or two more OCs. Onto the story!

When we found the Cerberus guy, we saw that there was apparently someone he was attacking. They were on the ground. It looked like they were pretty beat up. The suit they were wearing was chipped up in certain places. There were cracks all over. Blood was oozing from their back and it appeared that the cause of the bleeding was due to three large and deep claw marks.

From the looks of it, these wounds seemed freshly made as well. What was really unnerving was the fact the person fighting Cerberus appeared to only have the height of a kid. It was as if they hadn't even reached puberty yet and they were fighting guys like Cerberus.

This person was just like me in that aspect. Granted, they were losing very badly against Cerberus, but with my fight, I fought an underling of this Cerberus guy. It wasnt that fair of a comparison especially with my unique ability to copy Quirks.

"So are we going to step in or just let this guy get beaten to a pulp?" Kuro asked.

I answered his question by leaping into the scene with my fingers turning into sharp claws using my original Quirk and further enhanced it using Blacklight. I lunged at Cerberus trying to claw at their legs in order to make them kneel down in pain. It wasn't cery effective.

What ended up happening instead was that he lifted one of his paws and swung it at me. I wasn't quick enough to dodge, but I was able to create a shield at the last second to lessen the amount of damage I would take.

I was sent flying backwards hitting a building, but I forced myself to get back up. I groaned in pain, but continued moving despite what my body was telling me. I was glad I made this suit because if I didn't, it would have been a whole lot more painful in base form.

Kuro charged at Cerberus himself, but this time he had 30 pairs of arms. He went at Cerberus with 15 fists and hit Cerberus in the leg. Cerberus leg buckled for a second before Kuro was kicked away by the overgrown dog.

"Ow!" Kuro yelled.

When I looked at him, my eyes widened seeing his suit's chest appeared to have a paw shaped crater from Cerberus attack.

"Give up you puny weaklings. You really think you can take on Sino The Great!"

The overgrown dog with too many heads kept on talking and was growing more and more annoying. I couldn't stand it. This guy was too arrogant for his own good. I hated these sort of people. Reminded me of...Him.

Just remembering that bastard who made my life torture angered me beyond comprehension. 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!" I screamed.

I turned into the giant owl like form that I fought that ghoul guy with and lunged at them. My increase in size was unexpected and I managed to land a good hit on one of the heads causing it to bleed from the mouth. I sent spikes at the behemoth piercing through their body. They were bleeding from the legs, but they forced themselves to keep standing. I could tell they were shaking. Good.

 Good

"Hey! Don't cut me out!" Kuro yelled from down below.

He jumped up and landed on my back before running hitting Cerberus in the eye. This wasn't a regular punch though. This was a punch coming from 50 arms. This was Kuro at his strongest currently. The amount of strength behind the punch caused Cerberus' eye to burst. He punched the other one as well leaving the middle dog head blind. Cerberus howled in pain before having the other dog heads glow. They opened their mouths at Kuro and it seemed like an orange fire blast was coming out of their mouths. I shot a lightning bolt at one of the heads electrocuting it, but I wasn't fast enough to knock out the other one. Someone else beat me to the punch.

"You forgot about me didn't you!" A young, robotic voice yelled. 

It was the one in a suit from before. They shot themselves at the one known as Cerberus. What they ended up doing was heat themselves to the point where they melted through the giant's core throat. I managed to grab them before they could fall possibly to their death. 

"B-But how? I was supposed to be nigh-invulnerable to heat!" Sino questioned himself.

"Nigh-invulnerable isn't the same as invulnerable. Now, drop back down to base form and tell us all that you know. Or else." I commanded in my hollow voice. 

Sino seemed pretty unnerved and did as we asked. 

"Good boy. Very good boy!" I toyed with his dog Quirk.

"Oi! You sound extremely weird and wrong for saying that." Kuro stated.

The other in the suit nodded their head. I was glad I had a mask on since it hid my blush.

A/N: I'm back with another banger baby! Follow  xxpeachyy on Wattpad

They're a friend of mine  on Wattpad. They're actually a friend of mine I know in real life. Hopefully the chapter explains the stuff I told you earlier today peachy. Will I tell you guys? Never. Only me and peachy will know and it will stay that way. The Nightcore was for all you Billie Eilish fans out there like peachyy. I graduated from middle school today. I regret going because I came with a twisted ankle and barely had any recognition. Top 10% of the school and I feel cheated. Well, then again I never wanted to go to the school, but high school is when I'm bringing my A-game with no social life whatsoever so I can get that scholarship baby! Bionic-TitanX is back in the game and we're gonna go hard this Summer. Bionic-TitanX out! Peace!