Ugokenai Kurososu

A/N: As some of you already know, I'm now part of a YouTube channel group and I would appreciate it if you showed love to the channel. Making the what-ifs actually take less time to make than writing these stories so you guys may see me updating even less frequently since I'll be more invested into the channel due to it being something I've always desired to do but never actually had the confidence to do till now.  Enough with the sappiness though. Let's get on with the chapter!

Several crows gathered around us crowing. There were simply too many. It was getting too loud and I had to cover my ears in order to even still stand. The crowing was causing me to feel a bit disoriented and from the look of the others, they had a similar reaction as well. Ikari even had to take a kneel with his hands covering his ears. 

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up already!" Ikari exploded. 

"Ikari! You shall pay for your atrocities throughout the whole of Japan!"

My eyes widened. Did the crows...just speak? Was this part of someone's Quirk or something? I honestly didn't know for sure. All I knew was that Ikari exploding was bad news. I immediately froze time and moved out of the way. Yogan was also quick enough to dodge as well. Due to Kuro's large stature, he couldn't move all that much. He wasn't so lucky since he was sent flying back due to the powerful explosion. Ikari just had a wicked smile on his face the whole time as I heard Kuro gasp in pain.

"Kuro!" I yelled.

"Kuro?" The birds inquired in unison. "As in Ugokenai Kurososu?"

I blinked in surprise. These birds knew Kuro's full name?

Suddenly, the crows all began to flap their wings flying into the sky and all of them were flying in a circle. Strangely enough, it appeared as if they were combining. I started noticing less and less birds in the sky. I was in awe for a little bit...until I was punched in the face.

"Hey! Don't distract yourself from the fight at hand boy! Especially since this is a life or death situation!" Ikari yelled while setting off an explosion from his fist. 

That punch made me realize something though. I touched his blood. I made a copy of each of the Quirks he had. I only used the Time Stop Quirk for the longest now. I haven't tried the Detonation Quirk yet and I knew exactly how to use it this one time.

I was blown away by the explosion. It did disorient me quite a bit, but I saw a dead rat. My heart started beating heavily as I knew what I had to do. I picked it up and consumed it whole. A major boost in strength I suddenly felt. I felt almost completely renewed and I charged right back at Ikari, but suddenly I froze time on him and shot my crystals at him. As many as possible. Once time started back again, Ikari couldn't respond quickly enough.

Almost all of my crystals pierced him, but before they could go right through him, I set off the explosion aspect. Ikari wasn't ready for this. No one would. Several detonations were basically going on throughout his body. These weren't small explosions either. Mid-sized at minimum. There was no way he was surviving that. If there was even an arm left and it didn't look like swiss cheese, Izuku would be surprised. 

I heard Ikari screaming, but I couldn't care at this point. I relaxed a little. I looked back up to see one giant crow fly down and observe my work. They looked back at me and morphed into what appeared to be a human. Another person. Interesting Quirk. I don't want it.

The person appeared to be around my age group. Perhaps a couple of years older, but it was still kind of hard to tell. He appeared to be pretty tall too. At least, taller than me when I'm in my regular form. Actually, significantly taller now that I'm thinking about it and he was pretty muscular too. He had a black frohawk, pale skin the color of the moon, and midnight purple eyes. Interesting appearance.