Ikari

A/N: Ya boy is back with another chapter after...11 months? Man. I'm horrible at updating my stories. Onto the story!

"Anyway, where were we?" I thought.

"I think we were teasing you about the whole dog thing!" Kuro chimed in.

The other guy laughed a little hearing that. I clenched my fists and shook in embarrassment.

"No. No. We were going to collect this guy's bounty, right?"

Kuro nodded.

"Yeah! This guy's got a major bounty! 666,000 Kuwaiti Dinars! That's like...2 million US Dollars! We'll be millionaires!"

"Uh, hate to break it to you two, but this guy doesn't have nearly as big a bounty as what you just stated. At most, it's more like 666,000 yen." The guy in the suit said.

Kuro was speechless. He found a nearby poster showing Sino's bounty and sure enough, it was 666,000...yen. How could he be so wrong?! If he realized before, he wouldn't have wasted his time on scrub like him. His bounty wasn't worth the time and effort it took into defeating him. Not only that, but he got this cool new upgrade that made him even more difficult to defeat. He was feeling frustrated now and needed a way to vent... He's very easy to read.

He turned to the almost unconscious form of Cerberus and walked over, picked up the body, and slapped him awake.

"Who do you work for?! Surely his bounty is higher than yours. What Quirk does he have? Where did you get this upgrade in your Quirk from? Why is your bounty so low? Where are my chimichangas?!"

He was shaking the guy now. That was my cue to pull him off the practically already dead dude.

"Alright, Kuro. That's enough now."

He let go of the guy and was breathing heavily.

"We wasted our time here fighting this guy. His bounty isn't much and he was way too difficult to defeat. The least we could do now is get some information out of him."

I nodded.

"Yeah. You're right, but at the same time, this guy is practically dead. Don't shake the life out of him too soon."

"...Ok. That's fair."

"Yeah. That's what I thought. Now you!" I walked over to Sino. "Answer the man's questions."

Sino was fearful for his life and answered everything.

"I work for a guy who calls himself Ikari! His Quirk deals with super speed, teleporting, or something. I'm not quite sure how it works. Uh, uh, Ikari told me to come to his headquarters one night where this was this sketchy guy in a tuxedo standing next to him. All of a sudden, this guy was right in front of me and he had his hand on my face. I could feel something force its way through my body and next thing you know, I got an upgrade to m-"

All of a sudden, this guy's head was swiped off by some blonde dude with red eyes and a tacky yellow suit too big for him.

"Ah! Such a disappointment." They said.

I felt all my danger senses screaming at me to get away from this guy. It was like their intimidation factor was on an all-time high right now. I put my guard up and so did the others.

He turned his head creepily to me and smiled.

"Why hello there! My boss was watching everything and he's quite ashamed of Sino here. Especially for breaking the number one rule of secrecy and that is no disclosure of the employer, what he or she is capable of, and their base of operations. On the flip side though, the boss was pretty impressed by how coordinated the three of you were and how you were able to defeat Cerberus here."