Chapter 9: Trip pt2

A/N: Sorry for such a late update

We were all waiting to board the train, obviously the other classes besides ours got to board in first class. It doesn't matter though. "Wait for me!! I'm coming through!" Came the shouts of Vitch-sensei (sorry, ain't cursing)

"Irina, what are you wearing?!" Karasuma-sensei had hissed at the blonde teacher. "Change right now."

We all laughed at Vitch-sensei's plight, and finally boarded the train. Vitch-sensei was down in the dumps, downgraded from her extravagant clothes. That's when we all realized we were missing someone. AKA a huge yellow octopus.

"Where's Koro-sensei?" Nagisa asked. A huge thud came from the side of the train. I turned my head and saw the missing teacher, hanging onto the side, face squished against the glass. Nagisa and I sweatdropped. "Sensei, aren't you supposed to be a government secret?"

"Don't worry class, I have my camouflage on, no one can see me." Koro-sensei stated. "I'll enter at the next stop.

Eventually, Koro-sensei entered the train and sat down. The moment the train started to move again, he got sick. Ouch. I sat next to Karma while Nagisa and Kayano sat across from us. We were playing cards, when Kanzaki stood up from her seat. "I'm going to get some drinks. Do you guys want any?" She asked us.

"Yea. I'll come with you." I responded, standing up from my seat. "You guys can go ahead and continue playing."

Nagisa and Kayano nodded, but Karma just stared. Well, that's really awkward. Kanzaki and I made our way to the back of our compartment. There were two vending machines, one for snacks, the other for drinks. I look over the options, and chose an onigiri, and 2 strawberry milk.

"Why did you buy two?"

"One for me and one for Karma."

"I see, since you already got what you wanted, you can head back without me, I'm just going to get a few more items." Kanzaki told me.

"Okay." I left, on my way back to the rest of the class, when a shiver ran up my spine. I whipped my head around, back towards Kanzaki, and spot a bunch of thug-like high schoolers holding a small little book. They were staring at Kanzaki. I look back again, and they were gone. Shrugging off my skepticism, I sat back down, handing Karma a strawberry milk.

"Thanks." He said, taking the drink and opening it.

"You also like strawberry milk?" Kayano asked.

"Yeah, they've been my favorite since I was a child."

We continue playing cards until we finally arrived at our destination. I stretch out my limbs, having sat for 1-3 hours straight. In a train, where I was free to roam around, but because of a certain red-head, I couldn't leave my seat. I glared at the male from my peripheral vision, before breaking off into our groups.

"I lost the itinerary." Came the shriek of Kanzaki,

"DId you check?" Nagisa questioned.

"Yes."

"Thank god I lugged the huge guide with me." I said, shaking my head. I took the huge bag that Karma was holding for me. I took out the book and showed it to my friends.

"THAT'S what I was holding?!" Karma exclaimed. "No wonder you can't carry it."

"EXCUSE ME?!?"

"A-anyways, let's just go." Nagisa declared.

We walked, following what Kanzaki had remembered from her itinerary. we passed by a beautiful lake with a red bridge crossing over it. There were sakura trees laying along the path. It was so pretty. We later passed some little shops, where we tried out the food.

"This mochi tastes great!" Kayano sighed in content, before biting into another.

"Koro-sensei likes sweets right?" I asked Nagisa, who had nodded. "Then we can fill them up with grounded up ani-sensei pellets."

"Y-yuki-san! Don't do that!" Kayano protested. "That's a waste of sweets!!"

We went on our way, it was fun, nothing like Class A. I don't think I had this much fun on a field trip before. We eventually arrive at the location where we planned our attempt for assassination. It was narrow, dark, and eerie. There was barely anyone in this section of town. Now I understood how we could use this to our advantage.

"Wow Kanzaki!" SUgino remarked. "This is a great spot!"

"It's also great for kidnapping too."