~=•=~Power To Consume~=•=~

Third POV

"Okay! Finally! We reach the place! Make sure our ship stop at there. The entrance of that island." Command him. The other crew nodded their head. They went to their position and ready to stop.

"And~ STOP! We are here." Said him in relief. The crew also sighing in relief. The captain went down from the ship. He looked around the huge island. It was big and... Silent. Also creepy. Very Creepy. No one ever come to this island. A legend island once called as the... Demonic shores...

"Error, Geno, Follow me. Killer, Horror and Dust, you to the opposite way. Blue, stay here with Ink." Demanded him. All the crew nodded their head without hesitance. "Captain Nightmare... What is this treasure that we are looking at?" Asked Killer in a confuse tone. Nightmare just smirked. His black, slimy tentacles slowly make a picture at the sand.

"Do you ever heard ... The legend about The Tears of a Sirens?" Asked the captain. Killer shook his head. "No... Never heard about it." Replied him. Nightmare looked at him. "How about... 'The Crying Siren?'" asked him again.

"Oh! That legends! I do once heard about it!" Said Killer. Nightmare nodded. "We are searching for their treasure. Let's go." Killer nodded his head. "Dust! Horror! Let's go, bud." Said him. They separate in the middle. Nightmare walked straight to the forest while the other went towards the cave.

Nightmare kept walking. He kept his eyes in front. "Hey, Geno. What do you think this treasure about?" Whispered Error. "Hope it's valuable." Replied Geno with a shrugged. They kept walking when suddenly...

"We are here." Hushed Nightmare. Three of them remain silent. It was a giant entrance of a huge old castle with a sculpture of a giant kraken. They looked each other. "Follow me..." Huffed Nightmare slowly. They went inside of the castle. It was huge and dark. "Captain. Where is the treasure?" Asked Error.

Nightmare put out a paper.

Under the crying Siren
There is the secret
Of a thousand pearls
With no doubt or fears.

You will see the power to seek
Or even cotrol the seven seas

Nightmare read the riddles. "Under the crying Siren?" Asked Geno. Than, he looked around. "That stone?! Or is that a throne?" Said Geno while pointing to something.

All of them turned around. Yes. There was a throne with a sculpture of a Siren that was wiping her tears. In her other hands there is a huge chest with a diamond lock. Without it's key... It's impossible to unlock it.

Error and Geno went towards the chest. "Be careful." Warned Nightmare. Geno looked at the Siren. There is a paper between her fingers.

"Captain! I think this is the next riddle for this chest!" Said him while giving it to Nightmare. Three of Them read the riddles together in Union.

A Siren and a Monster fall in love,
It just a trick from the heartless of them all,
To take control of their tears,
Because it's the only key of a thousand pearls,

A man In the land,
Want to keep his sea safe,
If you want the treasure from his hand,
Get his trust,you just have.

He may remain silent,
But his heart was heartbroken,
Don't be so mean,
Don't be so violent,
His lightning scars show his silent war,
You won't never know what come after fall,
Only his power consume them all...

All of them looked at each other. "Damn it. This is hard." Said Error. Geno sighed. "Take the chest and run." Said Nightmare with a serious tone.

Geno looked at Error. Error looked at Geno. "W-wait, Captain?!" Nightmare stared at them. "I SAID, TAKE IT!" Geno nodded in response. He took it and ran out together with Error. The whole castle shaken without mercy. Nightmare looked at the sculpture. From wiping her tears it changed into a hand that reach for help. Nightmare sweat drop and ran away from there...

A moment later...

"Killer! Dust! Horror!" Shouted Geno. Killer and Dust jumped out from the ship. "Geno?! Where is Captain?!" Asked Dust in confusion. Geno and Error tried to take a deep breath...

"C-captain-" " I'm here..." Said a voice.
All of them turned around. Nightmare was holding a riddles paper and a diamond compass?

"Captain? What is that?" Asked Dust while pointing to the compass. Nightmare smirked. "This is our hope. The man in the land with a lightning scar under his right eyes."said him while show them the way to search their key.

All of them smirked. "Let's do this!" Shouted Error excitedly. Horror, Ink and Blue jumped out from the ship. "Let's do it!!! Do what?! I also want to join!" Said Blue happily. Nightmare just chuckled. He smiled while looking at his crew. "Yeah... Let's do this! Let's fine the SECRET OF THE CRYING SIREN!" Shouted them in Union and laughed together happily.

~=•=~

Somewhere else...

"Rise and Shine my bruh!" Shouted the purple hoodie skeleton from outside of my house . I groaned heavily. I slammed my door and gave him a dead glared. "Woah, Cross. Chill! You look likes you are dead inside! Those eyebag are huge!" Laughed him.

"Geez, Epic. How can I sleep if something haunting my dream." I rolled my eyes ,growled at him.

Epic just chuckled. "Well, I want to show you something, my bruh."

I just sighed heavily and nodded at him. "Sure, sure... Let me just take my hood first." I said to him, sighing. Epic just reply okay and wait for me outside. I was at my room and was standing in front of my window at the second floor. Suddenly, I feel a strong wind past through me.

I looked outside of the window. Its only a sea... But I can feel it. There is something wrong... Why I feel just like...

"Is someone seal the curse?"

A/n

Sup, my sweet readersss! Oh yes. New fucking book. Sorry. I just... Ughhh, have to continue a new story every .single. day!

I just... Have to many idea. But I hope you guys enjoy my book.

Give a like and a comment below!