~=•=~The Legend of Blavail, The sea Dragon~=•=~

Third POV| |Morning...

"Holy fuck, GUYS! NIGHTMARE IS MISSING! CAPTAIN IS MISSING!" shouted Killer like a  mad man. Error and Blue looked shocked. Cross looked worried. Horror and Dust stared to shout to the sea.

"How can he missing? He must be In his cabin maybe? "Said Cross. "Yeah. Maybe you were right." Said Killer. He went to Nightmare cabin. "Dummy..." Said Outer, laughing s little.

"CHAOS GOD!" again... Killer ran out from the cabin. "T-there is a other skeleton!" Said him. All of them was suprised. So, they ran to Nightmare cabin. Killer took a peek inside. It was a small skeleton with a golden crown . At the crown, there is a purple cresent shape on it. That small skeleton sleep with a tears fall down his cheek.

"Who is he? Is this Nightmare little brother?" Asked Ganz. Cross stared at the small skeleton. Suddenly, the small skeleton began cried in sleep.

"D-dream! Dream! D-dont g-go!" Cried him. They looked at each other face. Cross realize who it was and walked to the the small skeleton. He touched the small skeleton face gently as he whispered something. More like singing... That skeleton finally stopped crying.

He began to sleep peacefully. Cross woke up. He looked at them. "This is Nightmare."

Later|| Outside at the deck...

"That was NIGHTMARE?!" said Dust in surprised. Cross nodded his head. "I think... Only a few of you know Nightmare true self. Right?" Asked Cross, again. He looked around. Ink and Error looked away. " Nightmare... Is the ruler of The Symphact Siers. The country that we are heading right now. He also ... One of the sacrifice that his people gave. If you ever heard about the monster name Blavail." Said Error.

Epic looked surprised. "B-blavail? The monster of the sky? That dragon?!" Said him. They looked at Epic. "How do you know this?" Said Ink, filled with confusion. Epic looked at Outer and Ganz.

"We can believe them." Said Cross. Epic sighed. "I'm... The symbol of peace between Monster and Atlantis people... And this flute... It's not only a flute. It was the thing that can control any creatures that live on land or water. Also... Blavail. Is actually a curse creatures. He once a skeleton. I use my flute to make sure Blavail doesn't cross the line " Said Epic again.

Geno waved his hand. "Wait, wait wait! Do you mean that Atlantis people is real and Blavail is a skeleton. Just like how werewolf turned into human?!" Said him. Epic nodded.

"Also... Blavail is one of our friends..." Said Ganz. He looked tensed a bit.  "... That being cursed into a dragon. If he get a blood of a prince on his mouth, he can change into his normal form. But... Heh... Fate has been cruel to him.  Other pirate managed to catch him and use him for their own good." Explain Ganz. He looked up. His face showed the most painful smiled.

"If I only there for him." Murmured him.

"We are here." Said Fresh. He looked serious. Blueberry came out from Nightmare cabin.  "G-guys... Did anyone know where Nightmare go last night?" Asked him. "He was with me. We were talking until I asked him to go to sleep." Said Cross. "What happen?" Asked them. Blueberry took out something. "T-this nails... Isn't this the poison nails of -B-Blavail?! I- I found this thing on Nightmare wrist!" Said him.

All them gasped in shocked. H-how can... Is that the reason why Nightmare turned into his old self?! Because he been poison and caused him to lost his power?! Thought Cross. He ran to the cabin. "Cross! Don't go there! We almost reached the island!" Shouted Dust.

Suddenly, from nowhere, someone jumped and pinned Cross to the ground. Cross screamed in pain because he can feel something sharp on his back. The same thing that he feel on his past. Geno took out his dagger and threw it to the stranger. That daggers managed to cut down the bandana that the stranger wore.

All of them was stunned. "P-prince Dream?!" Shouted Ink and Blueberry. Dream growled as he took out his knife.

"You all move and he will die!" Shouted him. There is no mercy in his voice. Cross screamed in pain because of the knife that been buried into his back. Fresh threw his knofe into Dream and caused him to stumbled back. Cross was finally free and fall to the ground. Dream held his bleeding hands. Fresh Walked straight to Dream. He doesn't feel scared at all.

"My Broski's. Don't you know what manners is? You know that you are now Fu*King Fu*ked up, hoe?" Cursed him. Dream Just rolled his eyes. "Heh. You only thought that I was alone? Fucking numb. " Fresh was confused. Then, he realized something. " Heh... I am so stupid. You already being one of the pirate... Haha... So we are heading straight to the trap huh?" Said Fresh sarcastically. Dream just smirked. "Yeah. Fucker." Fresh just glared at him and looked at Error and Geno. "Guys. Looks like we have to fight."

Ink and Blueberry ran to Cross and tried to heal him. "I-it didn't work!" Cried them. Cross still bleeding. Outer come to him. They stared at Dream. "What poison that you use on Cross?!" Shouted Geno. Dream was surprised. "What?! I just used a normal knife." Said him.

Outer looked at Cross. "Where is the pearls, Epic?" Said Outer.  Epic hurriedly ran to them and gave Outer the Pearl. Outer read something as he cut his finger, cause it to bleed. Than, he let the blood dropped into the pearls and put it into Cross mouth. Slowly, Cross began to heal.

Dream stared in silent. Than, he looked up and smiled. "Ah, he already came~" said him. All of them looked up and saw a dark blue color creatures flying up on the wide sky. The creatures fall into the sea and swam to their ship. Horror ran inside to get Nightmare. He brought him bridal style.

Dream looked at Nightmare. His eyes was widened. "I-is that N-nightmare?!" Said him. Horror hissed as Dream tried to touch Nightmare." There is no one name Nightmare you filthy prince!" Dream gave him a death glared.

"Blavail, take them to the castle. Let the swap make their own fucking work." Said him as he gripped his hand. He turned around and jumped from the ship. Outer sighed heavily. He stared at Blavail. There is chained on his neck. Blavail looked at him.

"Reaper... I'm so sorry, pal..." Cried him... Slowly hugged the sea dragon...