~=¤=~ The Night Of Two Moon~=¤=~

Third POV

Nightmare stayed silent. He looked around.  "I know you there..."  said him. A strong wind suddenly hit Nightmare without a warn. Nightmare was shocked . A cold hand was holding tightly into his neck. Nightmare was terrified. Those face was smirking at him.

"Miss me... Nighty?"

Nightmare kicked the black skeleteon stomach roughly. He fall to the ground.

"Fuck off, it was you all the time. Isnt it?!" shouted Nightmare angrily. That black skeleteon just chuckled. He stood up and just smirking to Nightmare.

"Come on, Nighty. Dont you miss your first mate?"

Nightmare stared at him. "Shut up, Hate. I wont never miss you." said him. Hate just laughing. " How could you, Nighty. You made me sad. How can you forget our journey and love story?" said him with a fake tone.

Nightmare looked at him in disgust.He walked a few step away from Hate. "How should I believe you, Hate? You betray me. You pushed me into that cave. You are the one who cause this curse to be one of myself." said Nightmare while crossing his hand.

Hate just sighed. Then he smiled. Nightmare walked away from Hate.

"What do you want , Hate?" said him. Hate just shrugged. "To be honest. Its not about what I want. Its about what I need."

Nightmare kept silent. He lifted his eyebrow. "And? What that suppose to be, huh?" Hate raised his hand and all of the sudden...

"W-what are you doing?!" said Nightmare with rage. The garden was covered with a black smoke. Nightmare couldnt tell where Hate was... He barely hard to see clearly.

"I need you. As. A . Sacrifice. Nighty."

"Wha-"

And everything turned dark...

With Error... Error POV

I was so angry... I stormed into the  kitchen. Ink, Epic and Ganz were busy talking with eachother. Ink looked at me.

"Error? Are you okay?"

Said Ink to me. He looked so worried. I sighed heavily. I just gave him a sad smiled. "I hope I was. But no..." I said while looking away. Ganz looked at me. "Are you... Having a fight with someone?" Said him.

I just nodded. Then, he stared again. "With Nightmare?"  Ink pulled one of the chair out and looked at Error. "Mind to share?" I sighed heavily.

I sat next to him. "So, what is it?" ask Ink.

I looked at him. "Just something stupid..."

Ink sighed again. "Last time you fight with him because of the curse that almost killed him." said Ink, monotone. Then, he held dearie into Error hand. " It must be something that really important to you. I know you , Error. You wont be angry over some stupid reason."

I just gave him a nervous laughed.

Then, I looked back at the ground . I dont know. What the heck is happening to me?

"I dont Know Ink... I always feel myself special because I was his first mate and... he never kept any secret from me. Never. But, moment ago... I just know his true form and a fucking moon that will change him back into the curse form." I gripped my shirt.

Epic and Ganz looked at us. "... Error... Dont you feel anything weird about Nightmare? I mean, his past." said Ganz to me. I just gave him a shrugged.

"Well... he told me that he being captured by other pirate and then, he found me and asked me to be his first mate. By when you said it... he never tell me about how he being captured and who cought him." I said . My eyes turned widened.

"Where is he..." I ran to the balcony. I didnt see him anywhere. "Where is Nightmare?" I asked them. They shook their head. "Maybe with Cross?" said them. I ran to out from the kitchen. I think I know the reason why.

Third POV

"Let me go." groaned Nightmare. Hate just smirked. He stared at the small skeleteon that being chain into his wall.

"Why should I? You are my sacrifice and I cannot effort to search a new one. Beside... you are suitable for this suicide mission."

Nightmare frowned. Hate just smirked and left him alone.

"Fuck you hate. This is the second time you catch me and want me to be a fucking sacrifice." groaned him. But Nightmare know... He can do nothing. He is just as useless as usual... he should tell Error... everything.

He just scared.... Error will be in danger if they know his past.  Oh well... He going to die anyway. Except he... change into his goopy form. Nightmare stared at the balcony.  One moon...

He just need to wait passionately. Wait for the second moon to awake from the sea

Cross POV

.
I looked at Geno. "Are you serious?! H-how can he awake from his-" Geno sighed. " Its... because of one of the creatures betrayed our promise. He been called as Hate. He ... control the sea monster. No.... he is the sea monster." explained Geno.

Suddenly, Error bumped into the room. "Cross! Is Nightmare with you?!" I looked at him and shook. Error began to glintch. "Fuck... this is all my fault. Oh No. Oh No." Geno immedietly covered his eyes and ran to Error.

"Hey, are you okay-" Error pushed Geno away. "DONT TOUCH ME! "  screamed him angrily. Geno stunned. "H-hey. Everything going to be just fine, believe me-"

Error shot him a glared. " What did I say? Dont ever dare try to touch me with those filthy hands. All Of You!" His glintched like crazy.

Reaper and I looked at Geno. "What thus he meant?" Geno sighed. " His trauma. His Fears. His past. How can i describe this..."

Then, he looked back at us. " Something bad must be happen to Nightmare. If not... Nightmare will abandon those fears of him..." As Geno slowly using his magic to calm Error down.

Error stopped glintching and began to reboot. Reaper and I was worry as heck. Then , i realize something.

"Wait. If Nightmare was missing. Then, someone must be Kidnapping him. But who?!" I asked out loud. We looked at eachother face and gasped loudly.

"IS HE GOING TO BE THE SACRIFICE OF THE SEA MONSTER?!"

A/N

Hi. Urm... Sorry for not updating. I... already dying inside and I'M Thinking that... writing is no fun. My old self is gone.

But I'll try anyway. Wish me luck. Sorry for losing hope about this world.

You guys are the best. Im literally dying but im okay! Luv u guuys.