~=•=~Pirate Attacks!~=•=~

A/n

Enjoy guys!

•••

Cross POV

Epic pulled my hand. "Where are we going tooooo???!!!" I screeched at him. Epic just chuckled. "I want to show my secret hangout, bruh!" Said him happily. He pulled me along the way tho his secret place. "Are we there yet?" I groaned slowly. Epic just chuckled. "Almost bruh."

Finally, we stopped. It was a valley with a small pond and a river. He pulled me to the gazebo. It was decorated with colourful flowers and butterfly. Man. Is he want to propose someone?

"Why are you bringing me here?" I asked him. Epic just smiled. "Well, today is our friendship anniversary sooo~" suddenly Outer and Ganz jumped out from nowhere. They tackling me without warn. I groaned slowly.

" Happy friendship anniversary CROSS! We love you sweet taco!" Shouted them in union. My eyes was widened. I was surprised. "G-guys... Thank you!" I hugged them happily. We laughed together. "Let's eat! I bake some cookies~" said Outer. "MINE!" Screamed Epic while chasing after Outer. Me and Ganz just snickered. "Thanks guys..." I mumbled.

Ganz suddenly pulled my hand. " I want to show you the view of our island from the top of this mountain." Said him excitedly. I nodded my head. "Why not?" I said. We climbed the nearby mountain and finally we reached to the top.

"Oh my Asgore. It so beautiful. What a splendour view. Thanks Ganz... For showing me this..." I said to him with a smiled plastered my face. Ganz smiled back. "Sure , Cross." Said him.

"Guys! You are so meaannnn! You guys left us behind!!!" Shouted Epic and Outer. They climbed the mountain and reached after us. We just laughed at them. "So pity. Sorry hunny." I mocked Epic with a smirked . Epic just groaned.

Ganz and I laughed again when suddenly Ganz eyes turned widen. "Guys! T-there, look at the old beach! Is that-" He pointed to the old beach. Our eyes also widened. "Is that-

"-A PIRATE?!" four of us said in union. We were scared. Epic pulled me and Ganz to the tree. Outer took a peek from the huge rocks. It is a pirate...

"I thought they just a myth!" Said Outer surprisely. "Geez. Looks like they are not." Mocked Ganz, totally annoyed. I was scared. I curled behind the tree.

What if they come here because of me...

What if they want me?

What if they want to took the Thousand pearls of harmony?

What if they kill Ganz, Outer and Epic?!

W-what if... They seal that curse?

"Cross?! Are you okay?! Hey, snap out of it!" Asked Epic. He shook my shoulder roughly. A heavy tears steam from my eyes. "W-what?" I snapped out. I looked at them. They looked worry. "Are you okay? You suddenly trembled in fear. " Said Outer. He looked very worried  I just nodded tiredly.

"I'm scared." Said Ganz, trembling in fear. We looked at him. "Eh? Why?" Asked Epic to him. Ganz turned around quickly. "The pirate! They come to this way!" Said him. All of us were terrified. What should we do?!

"G-guys! Shush!" Whispered Outer. He teleport us to the tree. Epic closed my mouth. There was a skeleton with a black stain fall from his eyes just like he was crying. He looked around. We were hiding above of the very huge tree.

"Did you see him?! I swear I saw him!" Said the other one. He was wearing a bandana on his head and his right eyes were covered with a huge glitch. "Nah... I don't see him, Geno. " Said the other. Geno looked at him. "Seriously, Killer? I saw him earlier. A man in the land with a lightning scar under his right eyes. "

Wait. Is that me?

Fuck.

HOLY SHI- THEY FOUND THE RIDDLES?!

I started to tremble in fear. I don't want to experience the same thing. Please no... Don't see me. Don't find me.

DONT EVER DARE TO TOUCH ME!

"I think I saw our little target. Like..." Said the other crew. He has a black bone with a blue tears steam down his eye socket. His finger slowly pointing on us. "OVER THERE." We were shocked. He smirked at us.

"Checkmate~"

Geno POV

"Checkmate~" I turned around. Now I saw him. He was hiding behind his friend who seem to wearing a purple hoodie. A fears in his eyes... Seem to delighted me.

The f*ck Geno?

Suddenly, Killer threw his daggers to them, cause all of them to fall from the tree. "Ahhhhh!!!!" They screamed loudly. I started to panic because they might DIED!

"Killer! Are you stupid?!" I scolded him. Killer make a an annoyed face and  just shrugged. "Well, Captain manage to catch them." Said him. I looked at the tree. Yeah... Nightmare was using all of his tentacles just to catch them. The one with the scar suddenly summons a huge knife. "HE HAS MAGIC?!" shouted Dust from nowhere. Captain released him when he was about to stab him.

"FUCKING LEAVE ME!" Scolded him angrily. "Cross! Hey, put us down you freak!" Said the one with a mark under his eyes. "Yes, bruh. What Ganz said is totally right!" Said the hoodie one.

I started to gain interested in the scar one.  His eyes right now... was filled with a great hatred...

"Cross! "

My eyes turned widened. Isn't that...

"His power consume all..." Smirked Nightmare.

That Cross guy... Were crying a...

"Pearls?"

A/n

Dang myself. I love it. Guys. Leave a nice comment and likes. Thank you for reading this...

Oh poor Cross. Babeyy. Hope ya enjoy. See ya again,mah man.

~shadowgeng~