~=•=~Give up~=•=~

A/n

Open this song when Outer start to sing ...

•••

Killer POV

"Dang it, Geno-" That Cross guy pinned Geno to the ground and put Geno hand above his head. Geno looked shocked. The Cross guy summoned his knife. I was ready to throw my dagger when the Starry eyes suddenly shouted.

"CROSS! IM VERY SORRY!" Said him, shivered a bit. Cross turned around . He looked confused. That Starry eyes murmured something. He closed his eyes and took a deep breaths...

" Come here my little harmony,
Come and hear this little Melody,
A lullaby for the mermaid in pain,
So he will rest even if he die in rain,
Listen up my sweetheart,
Listen to my empty heart,
This mermaid is crying,
Because he feel like he was dying,

So much pain to take....
Even his love is fake,

So he sang you this song,
To prove that this world is wrong..."

After the starry eyes stop singing, that Cross guy suddenly fall to the ground. Unconscious. Indeed, his voice was very beautiful. The Starry eyes ran to the Cross guy. He knelt down and pat his friend head gently. He looked at me, with a tears streaming down his face.

" What are you waiting for?"  Said him. He picked him out as he walked passing me. He went to Nightmare.

Nightmare stared at him. "So, I will follow you. I know you will kill us and I don't give a fucking shit about it."

Man, language. I look at Nightmare. He just chuckled. "Okay, then. Let's find your other friends~" I sighed heavily as Error help Geno get up. I looked at Geno and giggled. He groaned at me. "What?" Mocked him.
I just shrugged. "You should see yourself. So helpless~" said Horror, making a drama. Geno threw his daggers towards Horror as he laughed and dodged it.

"Fucker." Mumbled him. I snorted a bit but my eyes still locked at the Starry eyes. Those voice...is it...true that...this legend really exists?

I believe they called it as a...

The Legend of The Mermaid in Pain.

Back to Epic and Ganz||Epic POV

Bruh. This is terrible. It's already 11 p.m sharp... and they still not coming! I looked at Ganz. He looked scared. He was hugging himself as he trembled a bit. I pulled him to my chest, let him rest. He looked at me and blushed slightly. I just smiled.

"Relax, Ganz. If we get cought, I will always be with you... Just like before..." I said as I hushed him down. Ganz nodded slowly. "I wish nothing will bring us apart..." Mumbled him.

I smiled a bit as it turned into a pain one. "Yeah... I hope so..."

Ganz looked sleepy as he fall asleep. I looked at him with a tired eyes. I looked up at the entrance. I know that they managed to catch Cross and Outer. I also know that they were searching for us. I used some magic to Ganz so he won't wake up until the sunrise at the ship that was sailing in the water.

Hah... This is for Cross. Our life isn't matter. His life is the most important one. Without him. This seven seas won't become one. Without him, that truce won't never come true. Without him, the sea monster won't fall into the abyss of Cruel.

I packed up our important stuff. I mean, four of us. Than, I picked Ganz up. I walking out from the room and make sure that the door closed. I sighed heavily and walked towards the beach.

"If this what they want... I will give it."

Back to Outer||Outer POV

I feel just like someone is watching me. I turned my head a bit and saw the skeleton with a black tears steam down his face. He looked at me and suddenly looked away. I just chuckled. He walked next to me.

"What is your name?" I asked him. He looked suprised. Than, he answered my question. "It's Killer..." Said him. I just nodded. "Name Outer. If you are wondering." I said. I saw him blushed slightly. "Yeah..." Mumbled him.

I looked at Cross. "I just want to say that... If you want to do anything, please do it on us. Not Cross. " I said. Killer looked at me confusely.

"I don't understand. Why you guys cared about him so damn much?" Asked him. I just shrugged. "You can say that his sacrifice is more than what we all gave. More than our life..." I muttered the last sentence but he seems to hear that. "Oh..."

"Okay, we finally reach our ship. So, how should we found your friends?" Asked the captain pirate while stared at me. I rolled my eyes. "They already here." I said while pointing to the huge rocks that almost being swallow by the strong wave. It was Epic. He was playing his flute. I saw Ganz was sleeping.

Epic must be guilty... But he knew that we already been captured. Epic turned around. "Ah. Outer, bruh! How ya doing man. " Said him while picked Ganz and other stuff up. Than, he ran towards the beach. Seem just like he was walking above the water.

I just smiled. "I'm fine." Epic looked at the captain. "Come on , Captain. What are you waiting for?" Asked him, annoyed. "I have a name, it's Nightmare. So call me me Captain Nightmare." Said him, rolling his eyes.

Epic just shrugged. " Huh. Said the hentai octopus." As he walked into the ship, left the captain triggered. The other crew just hold their laughed. "You guys laughed , you die!" Glared him. We just closed our mouth as I walked into the ship. It was huge and pretty.

The oak sculpture of a skeleton seem to attract me. I stared at him for a few moments and looked away. I saw Epic at the deck, so I walked straight to him. He was patting Ganz head. "You use that magic right?" I said to him. Epic nodded slowly. "There a lot of things I never told him... Even though we always being together..." Said him.

I just chuckled. I sat down at there. I put Cross head on my legs so he won't wake up. There is a huge silence between us. "Hey, Outer. Are you sure? About this?" Asked Epic. He was worried. I shook my head slowly.

"No. But we all know that this day will come. If they really want The Treasure... They have to fall in love with Cross. It's the only way... Or the seas will separate back." I said. Epic looked up. The sky was full with a billion of shining stars. I sighed sadly.

"Do you think... They will treat us just like what happened a hundred years ago?"

"Maybe."