~=•=~ He was what?~=•=~

Nightmare POV

This is great. Cross start to believe me it's mean I can propose him later- wait what?! Dusk stared at me with annoyed face. Heh. 8 vs 13? But of course. They have dragon on their side! And also my brother! Dusk took out his sword and pointed it on me. I growled.

"Rude."

Cross summons his huge knife. The other took out their sword , daggers and flute. Heh. Flute. We were ready to fight. "So, Nightmare? Are you ready?" Asked Him. I smirked. I showed up my tentacles and turned into a very sharp one.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Third POV

They began to fight each other. DS!Dream or Dusk tried to stab Nightmare but Nightmare managed to dodge it every time they tried. Error was slashing his rope to DS! Nightmare or Twilight but he dodge it perfectly. Killer and Dust were jumping and dodging from Fell and Lust.

Geno and Cross tried to make Reaper fall but he was really big!

The healer tried their best to heal their friends every time they got hurt. Epic use his flute to make Reaper sleep but Reaper tried to not fall asleep. Ganz and Outer help Fresh fought Swapfell because he is really SLY.

Horror join Killer on fighting Lust. Lust jumped to Horror and pinned him down. "Heh. You are cute." Said Lust. Horror just shrugged. "I am?" And kicked Lust from pinning him.

"Dream! I will help Swapfell! Heal the other !" Shouted Marvul while running to Swapfell. Dream was on dilemma. He want to help his brother... He want his kingdom back. Why should he help his enemies?!

"Dream?! What are the fucking you do?! " Shouted Dusk angrily, he threw his sword to Dream. Luckily , Dream managed to dodge it. Nightmare looked shocked. Dusk grinned because of Nightmare clumsiness and grabbed his neck. Nightmare tried to escape. When he was about to stab Dusk by using his tentacles, Dusk suddenly said.

"Kill me or your brother will die?" Said him. Dream was shocked. "Halluciv!!! " Shouted Dusk. A dark goopy skeleton with a hoodie jumped from nowhere and pinned Dream down. He put his knife under Dream neck. Dream breath heavily.

Dusk gripped Nightmare neck tightly. He couldn't breathe. Nightmare tried to hit Dusk hand but there is no use. Dusk just chuckled. "A captain shouldn't be so fucking weak. You are hopeless when it's come to this type of situation. Heh... I also heard that this THE MOST TERRIFIC CAPTAIN OF THE SEVEN SEAS are all emotionless. I guess they were wrong. You are more than that "

Nightmare can feel just like his neck was about to break. His slowly turned into his uncorrupted form. A tears fall from his eyes. He left a small whimpered as Dusk tighten his gripped. Dusk smiled. "You are cute, 'captain.' This is very funny. You are all alone. No one will care if you die." Said him.

"WHO SAID NO ONE?!" shouted someone. Dusk turned around. Cross ran to him and kick him in the face and catch Nightmare bridal style. (Just like in anime.)

Nightmare coughed heavily as he hugged Cross tightly. Cross blushed madly. Aww he getting soft~ Dusk groaned angrily as he took his sword. "You are so dead, cow!" Shouted him.

Cross gave him a looked how dare you call me cow to him. "I'm not a cow, you fucking bird!" Shouted him back. "No one can call me bird!" Screeched him back. "Oh yeah?! Well I make a fucking world record, you fucking furry! BIRDIE BIRDIE BIRD BIRD!" Shouted Cross angrily. Horror and Dust laughed like a mad man while Killer wiped his tears.

"I'm such a proud mom..." Said him with a happy tears. Reaper snickered a bit. Dusk was blushing madly. "You guys are so dead!" Shouted him.

"Dusk! That was enough!" Shouted someone. They looked on the entrance. It was six of them. Dusk eyes turned widen. He looked broken. "Why are you coming back... After you all left me..." Said him, slightly heartbroken. They walked to him and hugged him. "Sorry. We just... Couldn't handle you but we want to help you. So we come back..." Said the one who looked like Ink. "Yeah. Btw, you look suck, boss." Said the one that looks like blueberry.

Dusk just rolled his eyes. "Heh. Thanks." Dusk looked at Dream. "Halluciv, let him go..." Mumbled. Halluciv nodded and let him escape from his sword. Dream breath heavily as Outer help him up . Cross and Geno walked to Dusk. "Can you EXPLAIN?" said Geno, annoyed. Dusk rolled his eyes.

"This is DS!Ink. But call him Spudge." Said. Him. "Hi."

"This is DS! Blueberry. We call him String." String nodded his head.

"DS! Cross or call him Slash and This is DS! Error or call him Textile. The other two is Xcelencce and Erasure. They all were my old crew." Said Dusk. Cross looked at Nightmare. "How about the other?" Asked Nightmare while pointing to Dream, Reaper, Lust, Swapfell, Twilight , Fell , Marvul and Halluciv. "I gave them freedom. If they want to follow me... Yeah... They can. Dream you may cotrol back your kingdom. Heh. Sorry." Replied Dusk.

"Me, Halluciv , Twilight and Swapfell will follow you!" Said Marvul. He walked to Dusk and high five with Erasure. Twilight ran to Slash and Textile and hugged them happily. Than, he turned around, staring at Reaper. "How about you? " Asked Twilight to the sea dragon. Reaper just smiled. "I will follow my old friend... If the captain don't mind." Said Reaper. Nightmare just smiled.

"Sure. I love too. How about you two?" Asked Nightmare to Fell and Lust. They looked at each other. "Can we follow you?" Said them. Killer jumped and put his hands on Fell shoulder." Yes, mommy! New Crew!!!" Said him excitedly. All of them laughed happily.

Dusk waved us goodbye as he sail to the sea. Nightmare walked to Dream and have a small talk. Geno walked to Reaper. "Hey sea dragon. Come here for a sec." Said him. Reaper lower down his head so he can see Geno clearly. Geno cut his finger and put his blood on Reaper mouth. Reaper was surprised as his body suddenly glowing.

All of them was surprised. Reaper change into a skeleton. He was wearing a dark cloak with a black pants. Reaper looked at Geno in disbelief. "You were a prince?" Geno hushed him. He put his finger on Reaper mouth. "It was a secret." Reaper blushed slightly when suddenly Cross and Ganz jump and pinned hi down happily. "Reaper! We miss you!!!!" Said Ganz happily. Reaper laughed and hugged his old pal. Outer and Epic ran and hugged him.

"Miss you pal." Said Outer. Reaper smiled and him. "Me too." Than, Epic looked at him. "How can you change back?!" Reaper stared at Geno who was talking to Error. Geno realize that and gave him a winked.

Reaper just chuckled. "A blood of a prince save me to my happy ending."

"He was what?" Asked Ink with confusion. "Oh shut up Ink!" Said Ganz while pushing Ink far far away.

Cross smiled happily.

"Guys. I found the next riddle." Shouted Nightmare. He went towards his crew and opened the paper.

"The riddle said..."

********************************************

A/n

Heya guys! How is my book? I still not doing any of the dates because it just... Huhu, not many people interested on it.

Also, what is the next RIDDLES about? Wait for it, okay?!

Byeee