| Beauty & The Beast | Chapter 18.2 |

Several tomatoes were thrown, flying through the air before smashing into one of the men who had barged in the castle. He growled, getting upset and angry as he wiped off the red liquid from his face. The man was about to smack a couple of creamer sets that have thrown him the round red tomatoes, but ChiChi interrupted him. 

"Now!" She yelled, as her and a few tea-cups interrupted spilled some hot tea over him. She smirked as the guy screamed in agony.

The rest were fighting against each other. Eighteen throwing herself off from above into one of the intruders, and then fighting off against more intruders, and having the victory in the end, while Puar held a torch to Kakarot, who he had cornered against the wall. Kakarot's expression was filled with fear for the heat from the torch was melting to his doom. Puar laughed evilly, however, Bardock showed up.

He caught sight of what was happening to his son. "Tch, you're not going be the one laughing any longer." He growled, with a frown, and determination in his eyes, he slid down the banister of the stairway with a pair of scissors and shoved them up Puar's arse.

Puar screamed out in pain of feeling the sharp edge of the scissors. 

While the fight continued on in the castle, Yamcha went through every door on the upper floors. His brows were together, forming a frown. He kicked each door down and pointing out a bow, trying to find the Beast, but to no avail. 

The Beast was nowhere in sight where he looked. Yamcha was getting frustrated. 'Damn Beast. Where the heck are you?' He turned around after checking out another room with no sign of the Beast and marched down the hallway.

Elsewhere, with the forest, you rode onto Oolong with little Gohan and your sister, racing through the tall trees and anything that came your way. Nothing seemed to stop you. You were racing against time as you clenched your teeth, worried about the Beast, hoping that Yamcha hadn't hurt him or anyone else in the castle. You had to get there and stop him before anything bad happens. 

Back at the castle, poor Bee has been trapped in the kitchen with several men following him, laughing with their weapons in hand. But what they didn't expect were a bunch of knives of different sizes popping out of the kitchen's cabinets. Krillin roared to life, scaring the men out of there.

All the intruders ran out of the castle, screaming and fearing for their lives, as all the servants cheered in joy.

"And stay out!" yelled out Bardock. He cringed when Kakarot grabbed him and kissed him on both cheeks, softly double slapping him back. "Uck!"

-----

It was dark in the West Wing. Nothing, but pure darkness within sight and the rose that was dying slowly. Vegeta sat alone with his head hung low, the pain in his heart bringing him down, looking out the window in sorrow.  He knew it wasn't right for him to be feeling this way. This wasn't him, but that pain of just thinking about you, leaving him forever, causes him to feel so miserable, because without you he will remain as a Beast forever and he also had developed such strong feelings towards you. 

He simply just wanted you by his side. 

The door creaked open slightly, Yamcha had busted through the door. Slowly making his way in. His eyes grow wide, catching insight the Beast who he came after. The tips of his lips rose up.

'Found you, you monster.'

Yamcha readied his bow. Placing the arrow on the string and prepare himself in a stance.  

Catching the noise Yamcha was making, Vegeta turned to him. He frowned, yet did not care about the man standing there about to shoot him. He turned back to look out the window, just waiting for you to come back to him.