| Beauty & The Beast | Final Chapter |

Silent tears fell from your delicate face, slowly but surely, they grew into loud sobs. You clenched yourself onto him, not wanting to believe that the one man you have fallen in love for has gone away. But as you hold onto the cold body that belonged to Vegeta, you slowly began to realize that it was all true. He was truly gone. Gone from this world. Gone form everyone who cared for him. Gone from... you. You, who have come to know the real Beast, the real him. The one who you have given your heart to...

However, as you sobbed and clenched onto him, several beams of light that were of different color began to stream around you. 

You opened your eyes, blinded by the bright colors being produced around Vegeta and then, you backed away slightly, watching as his body was being lifted into the air. 

Reaching a certain peak in the air, Vegeta's body began to glow in bright light. His face deformed, shifting to a more human-like face, his paws turning into hands, and so as the rest of his body, looking more like a human man. 

You were awed by the sight, not having a single clue what was happening. Everything was so surreal. 

He began to slowly descend to the ground while the multiple lights disappeared. 

Your eyes were wide opened in shock, but you reached out, wanting to know if that truly was him. As your fingers nearly touched him, you quickly backed away when he made a sudden move and stood up on his feet. 

You watched him in amazement, meanwhile, he raised up his hands to look at himself. You just couldn't believe it... His dark glossy hair stood up straight like a flame. His skin looked rough but smooth. He was muscular although his clothes had become too big for him. Then he turned around, surprising you with those ebony dark eyes.

No word was able to make out how astonishing he looked, but you weren't so sure if this man before you was truly Vegeta.

"[F/n]..."

He said your name in that deep stern voice of his, making you snap out of your shocked state. 

"... It's me."

He took a step towards you, but you remained cautious. You approached him with caution, slowly reaching out your hand to touch his cheek before fondling your fingers with his hair. His eyes were the next thing that caught your gaze once again. They were dark, but beautiful like they have always been. 

They were mesmerizing, captivating your very soul. 

It brought you a short memory of the beast he once was and at that instance, you knew it was him for sure. 

You couldn't help but to smile in joy, "It is you!"

He chuckled a bit, bringing up his hand to caress your hair.

You stared back him into those dark pools. Slowly, both of you inched closer. You could feel his slight his warm breath against you. You closed your eyes.

His lips touched against yours, interlocking into a kiss as you both embraced each other. 

Magical light appeared, the spell was broken, bringing back the castle to its white form. Every single servant in the magnifecent castle turning back into their own human forms as well. 

"Kakarot...!" Vegeta's eyes widened in surprise to see him back to normal too. 

His hair was dark, going up into different directions with the same matching colored eyes and a sheepish wide grin. 

"Vegeta!" Kakarot quickly hugged Vegeta in an embrace only to receive back a small growl from the prince, but regardless Vegeta let out a slight smile and gave him a pat on the back to his dear old friend.