CHAPTER 11

Jimin P.O.V~After I had gotten up from jungkooks push I didn't feel good at all when I blinked and opened my eyes again I was on the ground but after I saw the ground the darkness had taken over me and I was out cold.

Jimins dream~After I was out cold I opened my eyes,but all I saw was nothing,but pitch black "where the hell am I"I asked my self I looked everywhere for light or something but nothing was to be seen,but at the moment i was going to give up a bright light shined infront of me,i had covered my eyes because of the brightness of the light after the lights got lower there was a door in the middle.

I had gone towards the door and opened it I was shocked because i was seeing myself when I was small with a family "jiminie come here hunny its time to eat!!"A lady shouted and then little me came up to her and hugged her "Eomma what did you make for our picnic!?"I asked "Eomma!!"i shouted and minnie me and the lady turned to my direction "Hunny get here now they're here!!"the lady shouted then a young man came out of nowhere and two more boys that looked younger then him but around they're teenage ages.

"What is it love"the man asked "Appa!!"little me said i was shocked because I didn't know these people and somehow they were my parents "Whats wrong eomma"both boys said in the same time "I missed you hyungs"and little me hugged them "jiminie let go of your brothers and come here please"the lady asked's,'w-wait I had two brothers!!'i said in my mind "they're getting closer we have to go!!"My 'appa'had said 'wait who's coming'i asked in my mind "Appa,eomma where are we going"little me asked "somewhere far away from here,ok baby"my 'eomma' said "ok"little me followed them,then the room went all dark "hello jiminie"I turned to the voice and saw the lady "hi chim"the man had said "who are you guys"I asked "you already forgot about us"I turned and saw the two other boys who where my 'brothers' "fogot about who,who are you people"I asked again getting annoyed "we're your real family jimin"the lady said "what!!!"I shouted "that's not true I already have a family"I said again "they're not your real family thay're taking care of you for us while we're in heaven"the man said "w-what do you mean h-heaven" "Jimin we all died in a accedent"the two boys said "S-so you p-people are m-my real f-family and I guess I-i guess I'm in heaven with y-you" I saod with tears streaming down my cheeks "yes mochi and we're afraid to say that you have to go back to your friends and family hunny"my real mom said "no I want to stay with you guys so we can become a family again!!"I shoutwd breaking down in tears "you can't stay chim chim,bit we'll be watching you from above and beat those Seoul city team for us"one of my brothers said "amd keep playing no matter what go back to your friends amd family and be better then you already are!"my other brother said "yes,jiminie go we'll see you later when you come up jere with us one day"my dad said "we love you remember that and keep on gling no matter what ok love!!"my mom shouted while I was dissappreing into thin light "I well mom,dad and my two brothers I promise I lobe you guys alot!!!" I shouted before I disappeared with tears still staining my cheeks and I went back to the darkness and closed my eyes.
        TO BE CONTINUED
             -------------------------------------
HI loves hope you guys likes this CHAPTER next one coming up soon!!
Please remember to.....
       COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!
also if you have ideas for my next book text me thru private and ill try to use everybodies ideas in my new book coming up!!!!