CHAPTER 39

Jimin's P.O.V.~

I sighed as I noticed I had lost Taehyung in the crowd. Let's just say he stared at me the whole hour didn't even pay attention to the teacher and I was tense not being able to focus either.

As I turned the corner I bumped into someone "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said and froze when I looked up and so did he but then I creased my eyebrows together as I saw his 'friends' behind him and 'tched' as I looked into his eyes but he just kept on staring so I got out of his way and bumped his shoulder harshly and started walking away.

"Your really gonna let that midget disrespect you like that Chanyeol" His friend said behind him "Dude seriously he's so small why are you scared I bet I can snap him in half" another said but this time a bit louder catching a few eyes to shift towards them. I'm quite surprised that he just shrugged it off and walked away with his friends behind him as he mumbled, but he knew better then to fuck around and get in a fight with me I might be small but I'll still beat the hell out of you and he knew since he's always seen me fight. Out of both of us I was the one to get into more fights because of people underestimating me.

I looked up as I noticed I was already at the cafeteria and sighed as I was not really in the mood to talk or do anything right now so I just went to grab 2 apples and a water bottle. I sat at one of the empty table's in the back and started eating one apple.

As I was still eating the apple the cafeteria started getting loud with shouts and I just rolled my and kept on eating my apple as Bts walked in. I looked up towards to see Taehyung staring at me again making me look away immediately as I bit into my Apple but that little moment was over when I heard a few shouts not as loud as Bts's shouts and in cake in Chanyeol and his 'friends' and I just focused on the crowd shouting stuff "Omg it's Chanyeol the team captain of the soccer team" "I heard he's the reason Jimin oppa got noticed by the other teams" "Oh yea even his friends confirmed that it was all his doing and the reason why we even won our first game" "That's a lie Jimin oppa doesn't need anyone's help to win" I was confused at these shouts 'who the hell said this are they blind or something' i mean their were people talking bad about me and others defending me as I smirked 'His bastard of his friends do like spreading false information around' I thought as I smirked.

I was interrupted as a bang was heard from the table I was sitting at and I looked up "What the hell are you smirking about" and there they stood Chanyeol and his fake ass friends. I just ignored them and bit into my Apple "Don't ignore me you loser!" His friend yelled catching everybody's attention in the cafeteria "Yea this is our table so get the fuck out of here" Another said and I stop eating my apple.

All I heard were whispers of everybody in the cafeteria I looked straight forward and made eye contact with Bts as they noticed the commotion and I smirked again and looked back to the group next to me "I'm sorry I don't think I caught that" I said with the same smirk on my face making some of the boys in the group glare at me "Not only are you a loser but your deaf too" He said making the group laugh "I said to move this is our table" And I started looking around the table "What are you doing I said move!" He yelled 'Wow they really like yelling' I looked up at them "Oh sorry I was just looking for how many fucks I give about who's table this is plus the table doesn't have your name on it so why don't you go look for another table" I finished off with a fake smile making everyone quiet down in the cafeteria and I began eating my apple again.

"You fucking good for nothing soccer player" "Bastard" "This cocky bitch" I heard the group whisper and I stopped biting my apple and grabbed my water bottle and opening it, but then it got snatched away from my hands making me look up and see another guy and I just sighed "What now the water bottle is yours too" I said making a few people laugh including some from BTS and then another took the apple I hadn't eating yet "Wow you guys own the most pretty useless things" I said making a lot more people laugh out loud making me smirk and the Chanyeol's friend group look irritated at me.