CHAPTER 14

Jimin P.O.V.~I was on my way to the stadium in a hurry in my car I was still pissed about what jungkook did and mad that both if them had to stop me mid-way to the entrance "Fuck bro I haven't even finished the edits for the entrance!!"I yelled,i took deep breathes and calmed down and I remembered that I didn't have to go to school at all for those days "what color should I do it"I asked my self "got it imma look so hot in that color"I said and was so happy that i forgetting the pain i had on my lip.

(5 minutes later)I had made it to the stadium and got out of my car in a hurry and went through the hallways like the flash and I had made it to the field where everybody was I stopped to take a few deep breathes "Where is coach at!!"I yelled "over there,why?"Kai asked I looked to the direction Kai pointed and saw coach and he waved at me"no reason why lets start practice now!"I said and we started practicing like there was no tomorrow "hey did you guys send me the videos I asked for"I asked while we were passing the ball "yea we all did"suho hyung said "alright thanks"I answered back "what do you need them for though"Chen hyung asked "Ohhh its a surprise just wait till our game"I said and winked at him "Ohhh~"they all said "lets practice our new formation we had been doing"I said and they all stood in formation and we started practicing and we started practicing shooting.

(20 minutes later)we were taking a water break "When is our game?"I asked them "it's on Wednesday,so after that game we have 3 other games verses other teams"Xiumin hyung said after what he said I spit out my water and started coughing "W-what 2 more days left until our game why the fuck so early!!"I asked "we dont know either and so doesn't coach they just told him that today"baekyun hyung said "Ohhh~~"I said "well back to practice if we want to beat Seoul City"I said "yea,lets go"sehun hyung said and we started to practice until the stars were out.

(3 hours later) we finished practice and started packing "Hey!! Jimin are you going to school for this whole week"sehun hyung asked me "No,why??"I asked "oh just asking since we start practice towmarrow at 6:30 so we can practice more"sehun hyung said "what the fuck why so fucking early I'm going to be so sore"I groaned "haha chill princess we're all going to be sore as fuck too"baekyun hyung said "Aish"I answered back and rolled my eyes and they started laughing and i joined in too.

We were walking out the back of the stadium when Chen hyung asked me "jimin what are you going to do with the video and what color are you going to dye your hair" "Ohhh ill show you tomorrow what I did with all the video's you guys sent me and ill show you the way I dyed my hair tomorrow too ok its a surprise"I said and winked at them and they blushed and I giggled and I got to my car "Well bye guys ill see you tomorrow morning and love you guys!!"I said and they all smiled "we love you too"they all said in the same time and I started my car and revved the engine for them and i sped off home to take a shower and relax for tomorrow morning.
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Wassup guys hope you loved this other chapter please dont forget to........

                   COMMENT & VOTE
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                  💜😻